Sign in to follow this  
Arc Nine

Medic not responding.

I'm kinda faced with a dilemma here. Half my squad got injured by a grenade(and thank god they were just on the edge) but when i tell one to call for a medic i just hear "negative" and nothing happens. I'm pretty sure when i tell a squadmate to call for a medic(Ex. F5->BLABLABLA->Support->Medic) a medic is supposed to go help him but all i hear is negative. Negativo. Nein. Niet. Non. Nada. Nothing.

Hi, the right command is: Fwhatever/6. Actions/call for medic and then you'll see how the OPFOR kill your medic because he run standing and makes four stops, standing, instead go prone to the unit that you want him to heal; the best thing is go forward and look for a good shooting possition and do what your AI don't do or do with the a**. Let's C ya

There is actually a better way to get the AI healed. Finish the fire fight, then tell the injured to go to the medic. The injured AI will either crawl or make thier way to the Medic. Send one injured AI at a time. I have found that injured AI will still fire at the enemy. Sending the AI to the medic during a firefight gets everyone killed. Unless you are playing a mod, the AI don't bleed out like in real life.