Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Mid east

Scout:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

If you would add to this statement the PLO, you would be thinking exactly the same as 85% of Israelis.

<span id='postcolor'>

I think if Itzak Rabbin wasent assainatied by the people who supports the right wing there would

be a lasting peace.And the only people who complained about plo are the right wing. Why? Because

they don't whant a peace. Have you read Sharons peace proposol wich he whant's to offer to the palestinan.

That isen't a peace plan it's a occupation plan.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

in the same day 8 more Israelis died in 4 seperate attacks. and guess what?

it was the same day curfew had been risen from all cities except Nablus.

in addition, 3 days before 8000 palestinians were allowed to come to work.

tell me what you think the average Israeli is thinking

<span id='postcolor'>

Nice way, keeping people loked up in their houses with no work wich will the solve to starvation

later. Shure that's a good way of elimnating your enemys. I remmeber the same methods where used

in 1941 in Poland.

According to you, the main reason Israel has built so many settlements on Palestinian land during the past 2 decades is:</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ July 28 2002,20:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...in the '80 the chief reason for settlers was more the quality of life and the cheap land then Ideology<span id='postcolor'>

How many people must suffer or die so that Israel can get cheap land?  And if it's cheap, but not free land, who does Israel pay for that land?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How many people must suffer or die so that Israel can get cheap land?  And if it's cheap, but not free land, who does Israel pay for that land?<span id='postcolor'>

didnt understand the question?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And the only people who complained about plo are the right wing.<span id='postcolor'>

wrong, Yossi Sarid, said in that:

1. he doesnt trust Yasser Arafat any more.

2. it was wrong to Ignore the PLO educating in '94 that Israel doesnt exist and such stuff, as it was a sign that he didnt intended to respect any agreement.

if you dont know who he is, then he is the Opposition leader, Head of Me'retz.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think if Itzak Rabbin wasent assainatied by the people who supports the right wing there would

be a lasting peace<span id='postcolor'>

im glad you are so sure. im not.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And sadly enough the Hamas was consider of a true before the f16 attak. <span id='postcolor'>

bull. all they were doing was negotiaing on "regulating the violence"

nice words for saying who would kill and where.

OK... let's try again...  You said:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ July 28 2002,20:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...in the '80 the chief reason for settlers was more the quality of life and the cheap land then Ideology<span id='postcolor'>

Then I asked you, "How many people must suffer or die so that Israel can get cheap land?  And if it's cheap, but not free land, who does Israel pay for that land?"

To which you responded:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ Aug. 05 2002,18:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How many people must suffer or die so that Israel can get cheap land?  And if it's cheap, but not free land, who does Israel pay for that land?<span id='postcolor'>

didnt understand the question?<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

I'm afraid I don't understand your reply. Are you trying to avoid my question... again?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How many people must suffer or die so that Israel can get cheap land<span id='postcolor'>

how many people should die before you understand that the PA leadership wants nothing short of the destruction of Israel?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote (scout @ Aug. 05 2002,18:55)

How many people must suffer or die so that Israel can get cheap land? And if it's cheap, but not free land, who does Israel pay for that land?

didnt understand the question?

I'm afraid I don't understand your reply. Are you trying to avoid my question... again?<span id='postcolor'>

if that makes your balls rock........

i said i didnt understand what you were asking. whom do Israelis pay? whom do Israeli govt. pay? what?

how many people should die before you understand that the PA leadership wants nothing short of the destruction of Israel?

<span id='postcolor'>

My god they are under ocupation and you are afraid the gonna take over Israel. LoL

Israel Build settelments on palestinian land and you think

that they pose a threat to the Israels exsitens.

HOW IN THE WORLD ARE THEY GONNA ARCHIVE THAT WITH

SOME AK 47 AND SUICEDE BOMBERs.

Is it ges't or if i buy an ak 47 and i got some guy straped some bombs to their waste then i can take over the world .

Hell who needs F16, Ah 64 Apache they are ges't no match for that AK47.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ Aug. 05 2002,20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And sadly enough the Hamas was consider of a true before the f16 attak. <span id='postcolor'>

bull. all they were doing was negotiaing on "regulating the violence"

nice words for saying who would kill and where.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm theyr words wore truth. But tell me this how many Leaders has Israel killed has that hellped anything.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HOW IN THE WORLD ARE THEY GONNA ARCHIVE THAT WITH

SOME AK 47 AND SUICEDE BOMBERs.

<span id='postcolor'>

this comment shows your ignorance.

Arafat wont accept anything short of 100% of his demands, one of them the "right of return" which will flood Israel with ~2 million Palestinians hostile to Israel, and prone on its destruction.

secondly, the Fatah and Hamas are doing unHumanely efforts to recruit Israeli-Arabs to open a second front in Israel and to cause a second Intifada whitin Israel, something that isnt done right now because most Israeli-arabs recognise the fact that they are better off in Israel rather PA.

thirdly, Arafat had attempted to draw other arab countries into fighting with Israel. this also didnt work, but he is counting on un-rest in these countries, especially Jordan who has 60% palestinians.

your failure to understand Israeli fears, wont promote any kind of agreement between us.

ill give you the same advice you gave Duke_of_ray: go, read some.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ Aug. 05 2002,19:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How many people must suffer or die so that Israel can get cheap land<span id='postcolor'>

how many people should die before you understand that the PA leadership wants nothing short of the destruction of Israel?<span id='postcolor'>

Didn't the Nazis also claim that the Jews were conspiring to takeover Europe?  Well, now I guess it's your turn to justify breaking the Geneva Convention (which prohibits settling occupied land) on the basis of nasty propaganda.

Besides, your propaganda is about the PA or PA leadership which didn't even exist when Israel began building settlements on cheap Palestinian land.  So please stop trying to justify yesteryear's crimes with yesterday's bullshit.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ Aug. 05 2002,19:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i said i didnt understand what you were asking.<span id='postcolor'>

Ok... no problem.  I'll just ignore the question mark you added to the end of your statement.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ Aug. 05 2002,19:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">whom do Israelis pay? whom do Israeli govt. pay? what?<span id='postcolor'>

When you referred to Palestinian land as cheap for the settlers, you either meant low cost or low quality (or maybe both).  I'm simply asking you, who do the settlers pay for the cheap Palestinian land that they are settling?

...Or do they get it for free?  wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Besides, your propaganda is about the PA or PA leadership which didn't even exist when Israel began building settlements on cheap Palestinian land<span id='postcolor'>

can you quote me excusing any of the settlements? you cant.

cause i dont. and its propognada on the same level as yours.

now tell me. with whom should we negotiate on peace? with an authority thats has educated its childern from the very beginning to hate Israelis? to think about Haifa and Jaffa as theirs? tell me please.

you are keep returning to this point, yet you fail to suggest any viable course. all you do is point fingers.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Besides, your propaganda is about the PA or PA leadership which didn't even exist when Israel began building settlements on cheap Palestinian land<span id='postcolor'>

can you quote me excusing any of the settlements? you cant.

cause i dont. and its propognada on the same level as yours.

now tell me. with whom should we negotiate on peace? with an authority thats has educated its childern from the very beginning to hate Israelis? to think about Haifa and Jaffa as theirs? tell me please.

you are keep returning to this point, yet you fail to suggest any viable course. all you do is point fingers.

if we're talking about nazis, did you know that most scripsts writen by Nazi's are taught in PA schools for over a dacade? nice way to build trust............

edit: FYI the land settlements are built upon were the property of Jordanian govt. as, we took the land from them it turned to be property of Israeli govt. there fore Israeli settlers bought it from Israeli govt. AFAIK

Arafat wont accept anything short of 100% of his demands, one of them the "right of return" which will

flood Israel with ~2 million Palestinians hostile to Israel, and prone on its destruction.

<span id='postcolor'>

He gave that up at the end of olso.

secondly, the Fatah and Hamas are doing unHumanely efforts to recruit Israeli-Arabs to open a second front

in Israel and to cause a second Intifada whitin Israel, something that isnt done right now because most

Israeli-arabs recognise the fact that they are better off in Israel rather PA.

<span id='postcolor'>

Sow you are telling me that if they do this they are going to win and the Isrealis will lose

Arafat had attempted to draw other arab countries into fighting with Israel. this also didnt work,

but he is counting on un-rest in these countries, especially Jordan who has 60% palestinians.

<span id='postcolor'>

Wich ones Sudia And Egypt has Us bases wich they now that US is ready to support Israel.

Irak hmmm that guy dosen't even dare because he knows that he even move a finger Bush will

attak him and the rest their armys are no threat.

your failure to understand Israeli fears, wont promote any kind of agreement between us.

ill give you the same advice you gave Duke_of_ray: go, read some.

<span id='postcolor'>

All i can see is that you use fear to justafy the Occupation. They arab countrys are doing

the talking and Israel does the Action. And pls tell me wich country in the middle east has

the firepower to win over Israel.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He gave that up at the end of olso.

<span id='postcolor'>

bull bull twice, bull third time, and you're out.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sow you are telling me that if they do this they are going to win and the Isrealis will lose

<span id='postcolor'> essentially, yes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Irak hmmm that guy dosen't even dare because he knows that he even move a finger Bush will

attak him and the rest their armys are no threat.

<span id='postcolor'>

what did the US do when he move 2 divisions of the republican guard to the Iraqi-Jordanian border?

and you dont seem to understand the shaky foundations Syria, Jordan and Egypt are standing on. only use of brutal force (like killing 25000 men in Hamma, syria) keeps them in control.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They arab countrys are doing

the talking and Israel does the Action.<span id='postcolor'>

talk is cheap, they do, nor they did a thing to stop Jewish hate

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">All i can see is that you use fear to justafy the Occupation<span id='postcolor'>

all I can see is that you dont give a damn about what would happen the day after.

POPULAR ISRAELI BEDTIME STORY

The other day I needed some cash so I asked an Arab fellow with $10 if I could borrow $7.

He said, "Ok, but when can I get it back?"

I explained to him, "Never, because according to the serial numbers I owned this money several years ago, before it was stolen from me."

"But I didn't steal it from you" protested the Arab fellow.

"That doesn't matter" I said,  "..and don't try calling the police because they've been stealing money from Arabs, Africans and Indians for centuries and won't do anything about your little problem."

At this point, the Arab fellow got so angry he called for his brothers to help him recover his $7.  Of course, I responded to this barbaric attack by pulling out my police-issued revolver and shooting them each in the leg.  I then helped myself to the Arab fellow's other $3 dollars and also took a few dollars from each of his brothers.

"See! You are nothing but a thief" cried the wounded Arab fellow.

"No I'm not" I explained.  "I'll give you back your $3 as soon as you promise not to attack me anymore."

"And what if I continue to fight to get all my money back?" asked the desperate Arab fellow.

I smiled and told him, "Then I'll just have to shoot you some more."

wow.gif

well , if thats all youve got to say....., then gezunt hait. biggrin.gif

bull bull twice, bull third time, and you're out.

<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.time.com/time/daily/special/mideast/refugees.html

essentially, yes.

<span id='postcolor'>

Not even the palestinians belive that.

what did the US do when he move 2 divisions of the republican guard to the Iraqi-Jordanian border?

and you dont seem to understand the shaky foundations Syria, Jordan and Egypt are standing on. only use of brutal force (like killing 25000 men in Hamma, syria) keeps them in control.

<span id='postcolor'>

Sow you are telling that if Israel will be attaked tomorow Us will ges't sit by and the old rusty

russian equipment wich the arabs have will be a match to f 16.

And again not even the arabs belive that.

talk is cheap, they do, nor they did a thing to stop Jewish

<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm ocupuing Palestina that will lead to ARABS= LOVING ISRAEL FOR THAT

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not even the palestinians belive that.

<span id='postcolor'>

now do they? ive posted so many links here, saying that the ultimate goal is whole palestine. try the bull twice links. do you even read 'em?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm ocupuing Palestina that will lead to ARABS= LOVING ISRAEL FOR THAT<span id='postcolor'>

ohh, and they loved us so very much before '67 right? DOH!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">now tell me. with whom should we negotiate on peace?<span id='postcolor'>

pssstt. guys, i still waiting for these REAl-Politik words of wisdom. i hardly hold my breath....... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ Aug. 05 2002,20:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Besides, your propaganda is about the PA or PA leadership which didn't even exist when Israel began building settlements on cheap Palestinian land<span id='postcolor'>can you quote me excusing any of the settlements? you cant.

cause i dont.<span id='postcolor'>When I asked about the human cost of the settlements you responded with accusations against the PA.  I interpreted that as some sort of justification.  Perhaps you should have said instead that you don't excuse the settlements. *period*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ Aug. 05 2002,20:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and its propognada on the same level as yours.<span id='postcolor'>My propaganda?  Please tell me what I've written that you consider to be propaganda.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ Aug. 05 2002,20:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">now tell me. with whom should we negotiate on peace? with an authority thats has educated its childern from the very beginning to hate Israelis? to think about Haifa and Jaffa as theirs? tell me please.

you are keep returning to this point, yet you fail to suggest any viable course. all you do is point fingers.<span id='postcolor'>When I posted my proposal 3 weeks ago, all you did was point fingers.  It is you who has failed to respond with any viable course.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ Aug. 05 2002,20:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if we're talking about nazis, did you know that most scripsts writen by Nazi's are taught in PA schools for over a dacade? nice way to build trust............<span id='postcolor'> confused.gif Umm... You should consider loosening your straps just a little.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ Aug. 05 2002,20:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> FYI the land settlements are built upon were the property of Jordanian govt. as, we took the land from them it turned to be property of Israeli govt. there fore Israeli settlers bought it from Israeli govt. AFAIK<span id='postcolor'>FYI... The West Bank was never Jordanian and Gaza was never Egyptian.  Those nations only agreed to administer those territories until the Palestinian crisis could be resolved.  The land which you settle has been stolen from the Palestinians.  So please don't say it's cheap when actually it's free.  ...Unless you add up the cost of human life. sad.gif

now do they? ive posted so many links here, saying that the ultimate goal is whole palestine. try the bull twice links. do you even read 'em?

<span id='postcolor'>

Well i can post 3000 links of palestinian links but as i sayd before both sides are USING PROPAGANDA

ohh, and they loved us so very much before '67 right? DOH!

<span id='postcolor'>

And you guys love the arrabs is that right.I think the racissm goes both ways.

now tell me. with whom should we negotiate on peace?

<span id='postcolor'>

Ohh i forget Sharon is the man who whant's peace. And Saddam Hussein is an Angel.

The truth is who would you exept, nobody.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please tell me what I've written that you consider to be propaganda.

<span id='postcolor'> the same one you consider.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Perhaps you should have said instead that you don't excuse the settlements. *period*

<span id='postcolor'>

ok. I dont excuse settlements PERIOD. clear?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When I posted my proposal 3 weeks ago, all you did was point fingers. It is you who has failed to respond with any viable course.

<span id='postcolor'>

first of all, i've said i dont see any solution here.

secondly, you've failed to administer to the problem of Jerusalem and your solution to Palestinian right of return is TOTALLY unacceptable by ANY israeli.

thirdly, i've pointed on holes in your suggestions.

i wasnt pointing fingers, i was explaining the difficulties in your suggestion. if you cant understand what is taboo to the common Israeli, thats your problem.

and you still dont offer anyone to negotiate with.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">FYI... The West Bank was never Jordanian and Gaza was never Egyptian. Those nations only agreed to administer those territories until the Palestinian crisis could be resolved. The land which you settle has been stolen from the Palestinians<span id='postcolor'>

oh, please, get real. administer. uh-huh and there are green martians amongst us. sad.gif