Sign in to follow this  
DodgeME

Panathinaikos strikes again!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 06 2002,21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well this is probably not enough for a german (me) to understand what humor is. Didnt you watch PrivateRyan, we never smile, dont you remember!

(ela, just wanted to show off that I know the word Malaka. Usually this expression falls when greeks talk about Turkey  smile.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

Eh?

My diagnosis: mutual misunderstanding tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

I only watched SPR for the battles at the end + beginning, and the typical Hollywood-German biggrin.gif

I was impressed by the German in MoH:AA though wow.gif

Hey, if you want I can teach ya Greek, no probs with that m8 biggrin.gif

No thank you, I get my daily lesson from Spyridon (spelled wrong 100%), he has got the best Pita Gyros in my town. (but his cans of Coke are slightly overpriced)

THREAD CLOSED!!! keep calm Moderators, we will go back to the topic...aehm where were we?

soccer yeah right...well Bayern Munich will ONCE AGAIN and be the silent winner. I guess because the greek team might have too much respect of the other famous teams and therefore fail to win. Whether they are the best or not

(i am gonna get stoned now)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ April 06 2002,15:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where are all the Americans in this thread ?<span id='postcolor'>

cos americans insist on picking up the football and running to the other end of the field with it, scoring touchdowns biggrin.gif

so they failed to qualify for champions league

yes i beleive the "unequal radius" causes better aerodynamics through the air when the players decide they can do no more with the ball and wish to throw it to another team member

(yet they still call it football? ? ? ?) smile.gif