Sign in to follow this  
Moosed

Reinstalling Arma 2

Hi, i have been having quite a few random error messages pop up recently when playing arma. i think my install has got a bit messed up.

i originally purchased the digital copy of the game from NEXWAY on the day of release but no longer have the install files, is it possible to download them again somehow ? also i don't have my serial handy either, can i somehow find out what mine is within the game ?

I guess this is a downside to downloading games and needing to reinstall (although with steam its not such an issue).

Any help would be great

Cheers

Might want to shoot off an email to the place you bought it from. I think if you have an account there (which you should), all that info will be listed in there with a download link.

No such info within the game, and your best (and only) bet is to contact Nexway. BIS can't help you with your purchases.

If I downlaod a game I always get it from the Devs/Pubs themselves not a third party...

but thats just me.

ok i found my serial, problem is i still don't have the installer files and i can't for the life of me find anywhere to login to the nexway site to check previous orders etc... anyone know how you do this ?

I have emailed nexway but no reply yet and i have read several things saying they are very poor when it comes to responding promptly.