Sign in to follow this  
USA

hey

I come from Nova Logic. They are an old company, actually they are coming out with a new game Angel falls. If they fail i will have to move on to another game. I tried them all cod,recon,socom. I was wondering if Arma is laggy because i heard about it, is this the Official ARMA FORUM?

Yes official forum,, Laggy,, depends on a few things buddy,, Server you are playing on, Map you are playing, and your connection, your pc, which are most common..... I dont get lag on most of the servers I play on, (hardly ever leave ours tbh ) but most are ok.

Thanks, i would like to know as much info about this game. Whats the most common game type played. Team with the most kills?

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Also, don't worry about my above point. Where do you preorder this for the ps3?

I thought I saw that this game existed for the console somewhere, but maybe not. If you have a pc capable of running arma get it. Every FPS gamer should have this in their set of games.

Edited by Tom_Anger

That's the most informative topic title ever :mad:

ah well, but welcome to the forums, i suggest downlaoding the demo to get the feeling of the game, do note that the demo has bugs and is only a small part of the game.

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first. Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

hey is anything but a descriptive thread title. You find plenty of information about ArmA2 by browsing the forums.