Sign in to follow this  
DirtyOldMan

Best video card

Whats the best video card currently on the market to play games like Op Flash and Hidden and Dangerous? Which gives the best graphics and frame rates? Just interested in seeing peoples opinon on whats the king of cards at the mo. Cheers!

Yeah, i'd like to know too, seeing as i'm about to invest in a shiny new 3D-majiggy...how's a Geforce 3 Ti200?

I see a flame war coming up. Also this ain't the forum to post such a post. Anyway the most powerful card would be the GF4 Ti 4600

It's much faster than anything else.

Depends on whether you want to get the most bang for the limited buck, or if money plays absolutely no important role when buying a new card.

The fastest cards currently available to the broad market are Geforce 4 cards, with exception of the G4MX models, that are slower than Geforce 3´s.

If money is unimportant, get a Geforce 4 TI 4600, than you can be sure of having a card that runs everything smooth as silk...with performance reserves.

If you want the most bang for your buck, then a Geforce 3 TI 200 (you can overclock it to near TI500 niveau), or the Radeon 8500 from ATI whiuch comes in slightly more expensive than the G3 TI 200.

BTW, the flaming wars ATI-NVIDIA will soon come to an end, because NVIDIA bought ATI biggrin.gif, those sly buisness devils. First 3DFX now ATI.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Satchel @ April 03 2002,16:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW, the flaming wars ATI-NVIDIA will soon come to an end, because NVIDIA bought ATI biggrin.gif, those sly buisness devils. First 3DFX now ATI.<span id='postcolor'>

psst its not apirl fools day anymore tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

psst..

if you hadn´t post a reply, the ati-nvidia debate would be at least gone for a few days on the forum, now you started it all over again.