Sign in to follow this  
jasonnoguchi

Wierd AI Movement...

I notice that sometimes AI "teleports" from one position to another position about 10 to 20m away instantly even in SP. Kinda like flickering from one position to the next. Is it a bug?

i noticed a similar thing on the campain where a tank drove by me at stary nova and then plain vanished as a watched it.

maybe the AI got crafty and are using fast travel in the consol?

Occasionally if I enable Post Processing the AI in the distance will teleport but that's only distance AI and not sure if it's related.

I've been seeing this lately, but more like lag as they keep teleporting back and fore as they slowly track across the screen. May be a server issue though.

Yeah, it really looks like lag but it happens to me on SP missions... wierd...

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

ok, I am reluctant to say this but could this be due to the infamous... STUTTERING????

Yeah, it really looks like lag but it happens to me on SP missions... wierd...

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

ok, I am reluctant to say this but could this be due to the infamous... STUTTERING????

A streaming issue. And i would say that is a bug not a feature, but is a non issue for me in SP. I use a good HDD and use a Page.

In warfare SP you can get alot of AI action and it can show its self there? If you have a scope zoomed and see it..well that is known and in the bug list.

ok, as long as its something that is known and BIS will continue to patch it up, I'm fine. Its already the best tac sim I have ever played so maybe I am just picking bones in an egg. :)