Sign in to follow this  
-=seany=-

Arma2 - GTX295 Disaster

Test on an empty island, CAA1 or another simple one.

Wauw! Just did a test with Razani. Everything on very high...including AA. Draw distance set to 10 km. Never went below 50 fps and I didn't notice any stutter either. THIS is the way it's meant to be played! I can see why they want to go with a desert environment in Operation Arrowhead.

To bad MP is my thing and all servers are running Chernarus :(

if gpu or cpu isn´t stepping down during gameplay, there isn´t a problem with psu. You can log gpu clock with gpu-z and cpu with rivatuner.

A GT300 card wont be around for under 1000$ till june maybe...

Where did you get that info?

I've seen nothing to back up that claim.

lol lies on the GT300,hopefully it works better then quad 295's my LCS supercomputer with 975 @ 4.1ghz gets freaking owned by ArmA.32 bit 64 bit 24 gbs ram 12 gbs 6 gbs same consistent garbage lowest settings max settings makes no diff sli on/off 1 card 2 cards 4 cards,this game is now the game I love to hate :yay:

Why would you ever need 2 x GTX295? What a wank. Ive had 1 for a year and every game can be run at max, including Arma2. You know the game needs more cpu than gpu right?

If you've got a lot of ram , make a ramdisk youll see great improvement in making it smoother.