Sign in to follow this  
Hachiman

Range Card

What do M45PR and M24 mean on the GMJ_SightAdjustment mod range card?

I would also prefer to use the WASD keys for adjusting windage and elevation instead of the left and right and up and down cursor keys. Is there a simple way to change the key configuration?

for controls, I fould go for configs. This belongs to Addons and Mods Discussion btw. the M24 and the other are names of weapons.

for controls, I fould go for configs.

Could you please explain in more detail Kristian, I don't really understand what you mean.

This belongs to Addons and Mods Discussion btw.

I found an old GMJ_SightAdjustment mod thread but for some reason it is now closed.

the M24 and the other are names of weapons.

OK thanks. I searched Google for a M45PR rifle but couldn't find any information.

for the config:

look for the GMJ_SA.hpp file in the main dta folder (under the ARMA2 directory).

and its M4SPR not M45PR.

OK I finally managed to configure the GMJ_SightAdjustment mod key assignments to the WASD keys. Apparently Eliteness is not compatable with the ARMA 2 engine so I used cpbo instead to unpo the mod script.

Edited by Hachiman

OK thanks. I searched Google for a M45PR rifle but couldn't find any information.

That's because it's M4 SPR, not M45 PR, and, other stuff... I'm brain-dead right now.