Sign in to follow this  
Incast

How do you bomb accurately with a10 lgb?

I'm very confused how you're supposed to accurately bomb something with the A10 LGB. In the first release i found at a speed of 300 and a distance of 275 you could accurately hit something with the laser target. Then BI took out locking on, so i can't use that anymore. In a recent release i noticed stats at the top telling me my probability of hitting, which was extremely useful, but it was removed because it was a left over debug message.  confused.gif

So now i have no idea how to accurately bomb something. Anyone offer any advice?

EDIT: I am using the laser btw, usually via a friend who plays as a black op.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Incast @ Mar. 30 2002,22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm very confused how you're supposed to accurately bomb something with the A10 LGB.<span id='postcolor'>

we all are, man....................we all are. This is more in BIS's hands than ours, really.

Man just find the target, dive in, fire the damn missiles, but not one and gear up, that's the way u go! tounge.gif

You just press the fire button and away they go. If your bombs won't drop maybe you don't have any.

I explained in detail how to target units with the laser designator and then how to bring up that target in the A-10 and drop the bombs at appropriate distance.

I tried searching for that topic but the search engine for this topic seems to give me no results regardless of what I try.

no offence for anyone who reads this...

divebombing is for fools, if you get too close you'll DIE because of the shockwave from the LGB

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hobo Sniper @ April 01 2002,00:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">no offence for anyone who reads this...

divebombing is for fools, if you get too close you'll DIE because of the shockwave from the LGB<span id='postcolor'>

WHAT??!?

You callin' me a fool?

j/k

hehe I prefer the Mavericks untill BIS can make the bomb-targetting usefull smile.gif

Just get some altitude on your attack run and point your nose down a bit and let 2 go and hope they hit. If you keep doing that you will know when you have to release them but it still isnt very effective.