Sign in to follow this  
allthumbs

sniping tools

Is there a "hold your breath" type element before shooting to this game? I thought I read that somewhere.

its the middle mouse button right? personally, I found that makes very little difference... any enemy more than 300m away is hard as hell to hit especially when moving. You will need to take into consideration aim lead based on enemy speed, direction and even wind!

RMB is hold breath. It makes a difference.

Mods like ACE for ArmA 1 make sniping a lot more interesting. 900m shots are quite doable with training and good technique.

RMB is hold breath. It makes a difference.

Mods like ACE for ArmA 1 make sniping a lot more interesting. 900m shots are quite doable with training and good technique.

Isn't RMB just zooming in with your weapon scope?

Hi, i did mapped the Hold Breath key to the RMB, same for the Aim Down The Sight, so i

rise (aim thru the sight) first, and if the target is at mid or long range... i just hold the RMB

and then shoot, usually at the 2secs of hold my breath; works, still not like in the RL... but

works. Check your default key binds and remap it if you need to; there's a Hold Breath option

in this game. Let's C ya

^... you mean we can map more than 1 function to one button and have ALL the functions work at the same time??

^... you mean we can map more than 1 function to one button and have ALL the functions work at the same time??

Yes, for some

ok, a little bit of sidetrack here regarding mapping of keys... how do we map the 3rd person perspective key on a laptop? I don't see that option at all. I am playing Arma Gold.