Sign in to follow this  
Cuzer

Trapped Unit - Help

Hi, I've just sorted the Lopotev exchange in DOW, after numerous bugs and replays and it's now all OK in terms of whats meant to happen in the story line etc so all good

Yet Unit 4 came to heal me where I was in the bunker area and now low and behold he's trapped in the bunker and can't move out! I've tried all sorts of commands, return to formation, board truck etc he nods but can't walk out of the exit of the bunker for gods sake so won't join up with the other units. Is there anyway round this? Any move unit command? If I disband him will he go anywhere? Can I get him back, I've tried all sorts but he's trapped behind these bunkers and Walls and won't move. AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGH! Help!

Cuzer

maybe you can switch to him by pressing Y and control him... move him out yourself then switch back to the leader?

i've got a similar problem in another mission - can anybody help ?

thanks

Ahh yeah, this one happens to me sometimes - last patch seems to have fixed many things but the AI and their path finding is still buggy in some areas ;).

If you can't switch to another teammate in that mission, one thing you could try is using fast travel (if it's available in that mission, that is), that should shift your whole team to the point you choose on your map and they should hopefully spawn somewhere better. At least that usually works for me if one of my team gets stuck like that.

Edited by 5hero

I have to be honest, when I saw "trapped unit - help" I wasn't sure what I was about to see...

You could shoot him in the leg until he become incapacitated, then drag him out of there and heal him up, a similar thing happened with my medic on the last campaign mission.

Yes this happened to me in Badlands mission, my unit 4 won't listen to my orders and say 'negative' to every order. :mad: what I did was I stopped him where he was and continued without him & successfully completed the mission!

what BIS is doing about this???