Sign in to follow this  
spirit6

Damaged tree models

Hope i didnt miss a thread but i cant seem to find it.

I need the broken tree's in my map like but i can only find the standing up ones. Ingame the tree falls down for example by driving over it with a tank. Is there any way i can get that fallen trees directly so i can place them on my map?

As said i dont know how to do that and/or find it.

Cheers in advance

Of course, you can have a look at

plant2\misc\misc_fallenspruce

plant2\misc\misc_fallentree_1

plant2\misc\misc_fallentree_2

but there are no models for fallen tree with their leaves as I assume that the game motor rotate the model and let it looses it's physical attributes when hit by a tank. Perhaps it can be scripted in-game.

I believe that rotating 90° an object is a standard basic destruction effect, that what happens to walls, gates ...

Edited by Old Bear

Cheers for your response mate. I am aware of the fallen tree models but i was looking for the 90 degree fallen trees indeed. If its a lot of work to get into i just forget about it. It simple would be a very nice thing for the woodcutting area i have in my map.

Hi spirit6,

if you can wait a few days i would have some cut down trees for you. I´m going to make some for my island anyway.

Hi spirit6,

if you can wait a few days i would have some cut down trees for you. I´m going to make some for my island anyway.

Would be coolio mate. I am using mainly the pine trees btw. Dunno which one you are going to cut down;)