Sign in to follow this  
DanielBourne

Amazing game, wondering if these scenarios are possible?

Hiya guys,

been playing this game for round a month now, and it is truly a great game. The scale of the map, the envrionment, just has me immersed in this game.

I was just wondering whether these scenarios exist?

a) (ONLINE) a sort of deathmatch experience with alot of people? I think this would be fantastic cos the map is huge, and the stealth required would just make you value your life even more. Maybe like a 50 player deathmatch, team deathmatch etc.

b) Is it possible to set up a scenario in the editor where you can place 4-5 enemies in and around a certain area of a map (maybe a small town), where they possibily guard the town or walk around, and then place yourself only near the town to infiltrate it and take them out?

Thx guys for your time! any responses much appreciated!

Daniel

a)you can find it or not.

b)with the editor you can literally do everything you want

A suggestion:dw a launcher and add to your experience as many mods as you can!!

a) (ONLINE) a sort of deathmatch experience with alot of people? I think this would be fantastic cos the map is huge, and the stealth required would just make you value your life even more. Maybe like a 50 player deathmatch, team deathmatch etc.

b) Is it possible to set up a scenario in the editor where you can place 4-5 enemies in and around a certain area of a map (maybe a small town), where they possibily guard the town or walk around, and then place yourself only near the town to infiltrate it and take them out?

a) Yes, that's completely possible. In fact, many maps have been made already in that style or similar to it.

b) Yes, that too is completely possible. Just place 4 or 5 infantry in the town, give them move waypoints and then a cycle waypoint, and they'll continuously follow them. Then just place yourself outside of the town and there you go.

My advice - mess around with the editor and try some custom missions made by some of the mission makers around here. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

why does this post remind me of the start of 2001 space odyssey?

ahahahahhaha:bounce3:Maybe cos i need info for myself too!!:o