Sign in to follow this  
CombatComm

interested in Voice acting!

If anyone needs a top quality voice actor for mission I am first to put my hat in the box. I guarentee top quality. I have 4 years in Drama both HS and College. I can do a multitude of accents and would give it 100 percent and add the extra level of immersion into missions. I will provide audio clips to anyone requesting something to see if youd like to use me. Just let me know. Just puttin myself out there. Thanks

Edit-Just a little more about me in depth

Nationality/ethnicity: Spanish American, english is my first language but speak spanish!

Voice type: Average 21 year old male but can do different tones

Accents: Russian, German, British (London and Manchester) Scottish, American (New York, "country" texas georgia) Australian (not my best but not bad) Spanish (Also speak spanish fluently)

Past experience: Drama in HS and college/Combat Communication Tech in the USAF so have expirience with radio chatter and radio etiquette as well as lingo!

Very excited at the opportunity to help everyone create missions that are believable and exciting with great voice acting only limited by the quality of the software and microphone. I will give the work 100% and redo it untill its as perfect as I can do it. Would love to do in game voice, radio chatter, briefings sound effects (pain, jumping, fear, etc)

Edited by CombatComm

Nice to see people offering to supply mission makers with one of the rarest commodities in the mission making business. :)

I've recently created a custom forum group called "Voice actors" for anyone who wants to share their voice. Join up!

http://forums.bistudio.com/group.php?groupid=96

And mission makers, keep an eye on that group (and its advertisement thread) as it grows, I hope it will become an easy venue for you to get spoken lines in your missions!

Sounds good. It is definatelly needed to bring more immersion into missions.

The SOM module radio calls should be changed tbh. Calling for UAV etc sounds too.... gamey. Doesnt sound realistic, and they say the wrong things here and there. Would be nice if those modules could be hacked and fixed with more realistic voice/talk. If i knew how i would give you a job lol.

For missions however i might send you a PM one of these days since im making some. :)

Alex

Sounds good. yes Id really like to see a mod that changes alot of the radio chatter and squad commands