Sign in to follow this  
genpatton043

Multiple Maps In a Campaign?

My understanding was, that with the first Arma, any campaign created was restricted to just one map.

Is that still the case with Arma II?

For instance, lets say I am creating a campaign that has 12 missions. The first 2 missions might be on Chernurus, but the next 4 after that might be on Ensk with the remaining 6 missions being on Panthera.

Is that possible? Or would all 12 missions have to be on Chernurus? I ask because I am currently writing one and have a map that is perfect for the terrain, the only issue is, its small and almost impossible to fit all of the separate missions that I have planned. So, going to another map is ideal at the moment.

Thanks

I don't think so. Look at the ArmA 2 campaign for example. It uses Chenarus and Utes.

Never was. You can assign for each mission a world you desire.

Never was. You can assign for each mission a world you desire.

Never was what? Limited to one island?

I'm not talking about missions individually. Obviously there you can. but in a regular campaign that is written with a campaign description.exe file.

Never was what? Limited to one island?

I'm not talking about missions individually. Obviously there you can. but in a regular campaign that is written with a campaign description.exe file.

One campaign can be set in many differnt .worlds. etc