Sign in to follow this  
PeepsGetAngry

Problem with Buldozer?

Following this tutorial I get all the way to the end and run bulldozer !

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2_Terrain_Tutorial

But when it completes converting the images, I see no landscape in buldozer, it states I should, all I see is a light blue screen and nothing more..

I did click on various points and get that white box where i guess it should show in buldozer that loc, but nothing.. blue screen after blue screen..

Any clues what may be wrong, there is no where to turn but OFF here <sniff>

vis2h.gif

0mvis2hg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1015/vis1.gif

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9411/vis2h.gif

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

i reinstalled my drivers and i see terrain now, but no textures or anything and all it outputs is black.. oh well i guess ill go back to quake 1 and when there were no headaches, just shit that worked

pretty sure they provide crap and don't document it.. because if we learned, we could put them outta business tommorow..i say just put them outta biz today, turn off you computer and go grow tomatoes

cuz this shit is for the birds

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

hahah tried to binarize it just for shits n giggles, the binpbo deletes the

*.pac;*.paa;*.rtm;*.sqf;*.sqs;*.bikb;*.fsm;*.wss;*.ogg;*.wav;*.fxy;*.csv;*.html;*.lip;*.txt;*.bisurf

line after every use to you have to reinstall the software, and then save this reference otherwise you are going to go nuts..

no doubt this complete package is sabotaged garbage to sell copies and NOT allow editing.. they just obviously dont want ya too.. i never noticed other releases in the past so all these so called experts here are phantoms if you ask me.. show me some real releases, lol

Edited by PeepsGetAngry

If you keep crappin on like that then obviously you're going to get a lot of help ..... not

There are a LOT of threads here about setting up Visitor and Buldozer, how many have you read?

The Sample Island(s) work for a lot of people BUT ONLY after your tools are installed properly and the right files are copied into the right location.

Plain and simple, the software is a serious pain in the arse, but it does work.

Without details of your setup its hard to say where you have gone wrong.

I went wrong buying this piece of shit software acting like it could mod something for you. Thanks but I dont give 2 shits, I already took it back and got my money back and I wont be fooled by these idiots who realease tools 3 months after their game is released to boost sales yet again on bullshit i figured the scam out now.. just like the original release they did the same thing waiting to release tools... all makes total sense now... luckily i found out quick enough to convince the store and got my refund

calm down alice.....

you did the best choice. you returned your game thus removing any need for you to ever come back here again.

good luck spending life with your head in the sand. :bounce3:

@PeepsGetAngry

I'm sure if you spent as much time reading the appropriate threads/documentation to setup Visitor as you did complaining, there would not be a problem.

Ah well, all's well that ends well ... time to close up this shop. :)

Planck