Sign in to follow this  
DrLame

Editing and Scripting on IRC?

Any of you guys currently in an IRC room dedicated to ArmA 2 Editing and Scripting? I haven't seen any info regarding one...

there is #ofpec on quakenet, #arma2 too and main #arma2 on gamesurge irc ... see my sig ...

Wow, I would have never, ever noticed that in your sig if you hadn't pointed it out.... heh

Kinda... cluttered, ha

kju with all due respect, he was asking about IRC... please can you refrain of bringing offtopic clients into this issue. Thanks.

I appreciate the skype chat input... It's still a text based instant way of talking other people who develop... *shrugs*

I notice there seems to be a crapload of people on this forum who just make offtopic posts just to complain about people making offtopic posts... On most forums I stick to the moderators tend to manage that...

I wouldn't usually say anything, but browsing here I seem to notice it a lot. I might keep looking for a less aggro forum, heh

Edited by DrLame
added part about complainers

I notice there seems to be a crapload of people on this forum who just make offtopic posts just to complain about people making offtopic posts... On most forums I stick to the moderators tend to manage that...

I wouldn't usually say anything, but browsing here I seem to notice it a lot. I might keep looking for a less aggro forum, heh

Well you asked about editing in internet relay chat, skype ain't it, far from it in the oldschool chat way.

I don't care about BIS forums offtopic stuff, that is indeed for moderators, but as I didn't want to say what many people really think about skype, I worded my post like its offtopic here.

If you are interested in skype... well what can I say DrLame.

Well, I'm stationed abroad, so skype is like a godsend to me for keeping in touch with friends and family back in the states, heh.

Skype can be used IRC-like using conversations, which are permanent chat groups where you're automatically joined upon starting skype.

Imho, very fitting the OP question