theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Thank you guziczek101 and VBCI! looks very nice.

Wow this armapoint website has lots of cool addons that i havent found in any other sites. :S

Edited by Ville89

@BVC1 Maybe You know something more about Feb1944 project for Ofp ? I saw a few screens on ofp.info some times ago... Is this mod was released ?

Hmmm I think he was talking about this :

http://armapoint.com/viewpage.php?page_id=73

I'm very interesting too VBC1 tell us if You know something ;)

Yeah, i like it a lot but it's quite lagging.

Nop. If You have modified script to the Island, which changes moving vegetation into more static is a much better playable.

G44, think, you mean Caen 1944 or WWIIEC.

read the last page of this topic.

:) No, but tell us more about Liberation Stuff please!! When ? When ?:bounce3:

Edited by Bielow

SA-10 Grumble 5P85D & 5P85S

from ArmAPoint, link there does not work :[

@grippingline

I have a question you are a new guy on our forum and you never used the "please" and "thanks" words in your statements.

This.

This.

@ProfTournesol

Some peoples are without good manners :rolleyes: that's very sad...

Anyway

@grippingline

I think that as guziczek said, until You will write "please" and "thanks" nobody willn't help You ;) Cheers

@Villie89

I found this script to linker splir HD tropical island. I will upload it when I'll back to home after work.

No, but tell us more about Liberation Stuff please!! When ? When ?:bounce3:
Don't know. :) I'll keep You informed. Edited by Nimravus

...Well your just being ignorent if you dont still help...so, its the new law to say please? for someone to help with a link?

Nimravus You still suprise me ;) As always ;)Thanks

@Villie89

Here is the script:

http://hostuje.net/file.php?id=fe7780fbf8441d846eab85d77621300c

Replace with this file in HD Linker Split Tropical Island. It should work and add a few FPS to gameplay. Have fun.

BTW Is made by Linker Split - not me. So all credits go to him.

Edited by Bielow

at minute 1.11 there is a clocktower/train depot structure and armored train does anyone know where I can get it?
I'm not sure, looks like the train's from Liberation mod

I will ask.

You welcome =) Edited by Nimravus

I'm not sure, looks like the train's from Liberation mod

I will ask.

Thank you, I am just surprised I have never seen it before looks like a huge structure!

I remember that I once saw map with all three original islands on

one map, but cant remember where or was it finished at all...

Havent played OFP for a while but would like to play it again,

and would like to create scenario with two islands at war, so

is there any map with two or more islands that have villages and towns?

Thank you!

Hello I was wondering if someone could help me find this... I saw a video off of Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HartofLions?feature=mhum#p/f/4/WkSjsuu7SzY

and at minute 1.11 there is a clocktower/train depot structure and armored train does anyone know where I can get it? Thanks in advance!

hmmmm after trying to desipher some portugese I came up with that the mod is from a mod called "Feb 1944" based off of the history of Brazilian soldiers who fought in World War II. however I haven't found any download links for it. anyone ever hear of this mod?

Thanks all!

hmmmm after trying to desipher some portugese I came up with that the mod is from a mod called "Feb 1944" based off of the history of Brazilian soldiers who fought in World War II. however I haven't found any download links for it. anyone ever hear of this mod?

Thanks all!

Did a little poking around too Hartwich and found that the mod is the Arma Point Brazilian site (http://www.armapoint.com/news.php) as "FEB 1944: And the Cobra Smoked!" ( Babel Fish translation anyway). There's a fairly extensive update on it but it looks as though it hasn't been released.

In this

video there are russian officers in dress uniforms, but I can't find this addon in ofp.info, cause I don't know how is the name of this. Edited by ktos

I downloaded a "city map" made by Shrademn'Yyhrs and requires some addons that dont know were to find or what they are: "Immeuble2.pbo ; Immeuble.pbo" Any ideas? Would be thanked if found :)