Sign in to follow this  
Daishi

Mods with oxygen

I read on OPF.cz that some MODS have OXYGEN already. Can those OXYGEN equipped MODS list them here so that we know what and when to expect them?

Thanx smile.gif

I don't think any of them have it YET, the WILL eventually or else Ofp will sink like the titanic.

If they did some would already be at Open Beta stage 2 or 3.

I havent noticed anything about mods having Oxygen on that site...

If one had oxygen there would be ingame shots of completely new units... There arent...

HALT! I JUST FOUND INGAME PICS OF A P-51 ON THE OPERATION FLASHPOINT VEITNAM ADDON PAGE!

HERE!

I think you mean A-1 Skyraider, if you're talking about the pictures on the manin page.

BTW, has anyone noticed how many mods have awful plots? The only decent bakground stories I've seen are those that are based oon historical events. Geez, read the operation signal-strike story.

"Setting: December 1986 | 1 year after the 1985 war began.

Story: Nato received an annoymious letter stating russia had invaded everon again. Nato didn't know to believe it or not. So they sent in a recon unit by UH-60. The team never came back. The next morning Nato recieved a videotape, again from someone anomonous. Showing the capture of 1 of the U.S. Recon Solder. The rest were dead. Russia denied all accounts of any contact or presence on everon. That's where it all began."

A second grader could write beter than that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ Mar. 24 2002,21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Setting: December 1986 | 1 year after the 1985 war began.

Story: Nato received an annoymious letter stating russia had invaded everon again. Nato didn't know to believe it or not. So they sent in a recon unit by UH-60. The team never came back. The next morning Nato recieved a videotape, again from someone anomonous. Showing the capture of 1 of the U.S. Recon Solder. The rest were dead. Russia denied all accounts of any contact or presence on everon. That's where it all began."<span id='postcolor'>

good one biggrin.gif

how about this one

"setting: 1987 1 year after some NATO recon forces disappeared on everon.

story: after being left in the dark concerning the whereabouts of a certain reckon unit , missing in action since 1986, the us military still has no clue what acctually happened. satelite surveilance revealed pretty much nothing. 4th of july , the world is in shock after recieving a video message via MTV. alphaville !! not a code word or radio command but the most dangerous threat to society. genetically altered through radioactivity an uber-boyband of former army soldiers and WWF wrestlers invades earth. that is where it all began... soldier , get your gun , we are sending troops in .."

no more beer for me i m afraid..

i wanted to bring in some anonymity but i couldnt spell it to safe my life... i cant spell anyways i m afraid .

ps: i m third grade spelling , but second grade when it comes to composition and overall intellectual capabilities..

that isnt an excuse ..... wait , it is !!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 24 2002,21:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There's also their C-130.  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And if you look at the other model pics on that page then you can see that they'll never get them into OFP with that kind of detail, with or without Oxygen. People need to be realistic about the number of polys on their models.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Denwad @ Mar. 24 2002,21:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HALT! I JUST FOUND INGAME PICS OF A P-51 ON THE OPERATION FLASHPOINT VEITNAM ADDON PAGE!

HERE!<span id='postcolor'>

Since when did OFP terrain start to look like that? smile.gif

If it was ingame, dont you think they would have taken a much better shot of it? Like maybe from the players view (notice how there isnt a pilot)? Conclusion: Not ingame.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Denwad @ Mar. 24 2002,21:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HALT! I JUST FOUND INGAME PICS OF A P-51 ON THE OPERATION FLASHPOINT VEITNAM ADDON PAGE!

HERE!<span id='postcolor'>

LOL P-51?? The last time the P-51 was used was Korea. That's an A-1

World War II mostly acturally...

the P-51 is much much slimmer and more square to look at also the A-1(in that pic) dont got a underslung air intake