Sign in to follow this  
NeoArmageddon

AT Serialkiller 2009

In the original there was one civi per town, your task was to kill every civilian, so the task is the same, just the amount of civilians was increased.

If their are 30 civilians but just one to kill, this mission will be more like other "assasination" missions (but its serialkiller, not "kill the officer")

And btw: the task is of killer(s) is not to win, the task is to "entertain" the 24 cops. The game is not much fun, with a killer that is hiding with a huntigrifle in a forest. Its fun with a killer that acts like "hit and run" with a car... or a killer who takes a lot of hostages.

As killer you can play like you want to play... if you want to kil just one civilian per town... do it... its one kind to play this mission. The cops maybe think: "He killed just one civilian... is he still in the town?"

Hope there is no rule against reviving zombie threads here.

Neo, my friend and I enjoyed your mission. I played once as killer and he played once as killer, we competed for the highest kill count. Had a couple good chases and set roadblocks, things like that. We are trying to think of informal rules to make it better for 2 people.

What would really be cool is having AI cops that you could command.

Good job though, thanks!

THX... I often tought about AI cops, but its very hard to make them challenging.

I have a new version of serialkiller on my hardrive, but I (or somebody else) has do remake all the dialogs. The new version is OA copatible and has a lot more performance.

I somebody is skilled in making dialogs and sqf and would like to help me, write me a PM.

Ooooh that would be beauty neoarmageddon! Hope someone is skilled to help out.

Hi

Thanks for a fun mission ever!

Situation: Now our serevr started with ACE, quickly change startup line is not possible. But we still play your mission, though with some bugs (.

Q: Could you help and convert mission to the ACE with disable medicine and stamina parts?

Q: Could you help and convert mission to the ACE with disable medicine and stamina parts?

I personally don't play with ACE mod and thus I can't help you with those changes. Adding new units shouldn't be this hard and if you keep original credits, you can edit and rerelease the mission on your own.

P.S. Maybe I will start working on a ArmA3 Alpha port.