Sign in to follow this  
Mora2

What happened to that guy called "devil"

I don't like platying it over the NET, because i don't want to wait hours and hours before i can finally play. I play over LAN, which is much better. But i think BIS will make playing over the NET better ones they release Resistance which has a better NET code smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Mar. 25 2002,02:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ Mar. 25 2002,00wow.gif9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I only play mplayer games now. OFP isnt great on the mplayer thing.<span id='postcolor'>

Uhm...this doesn't quite make sense to me...

You don't like the "mplayer" part of OFP, but you only play that part?

I play it almost every day, but with people I know well, good players. We play ctf and co-op, and it's A BLAST!!

This game rocks I tell you.

potato.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Who do u play it with??

Does OFP not lag like hell when you play it online?confused.gif???

torn_B5N.jpg

Just postin this kus I wana have a better pic than Stealt Eagle tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 25 2002,13:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Mar. 25 2002,02:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ Mar. 25 2002,00<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I only play mplayer games now. OFP isnt great on the mplayer thing.<span id='postcolor'>

Uhm...this doesn't quite make sense to me...

You don't like the "mplayer" part of OFP, but you only play that part?

I play it almost every day, but with people I know well, good players. We play ctf and co-op, and it's A BLAST!!

This game rocks I tell you.

potato.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Who do u play it with??<span id='postcolor'>

I play with a clan, it's a mixed bunch a people. Swedish, Finnish, Russian, German and American.

There are danish clans as well, WKK has a server, but I don't see it on ASE as much nowadays.

Yea, WKK is okay, but 21VB is better, MUCH. U should seek membership, were bout the 30 ppl and were having a blast every evening when we play

yay, the WKK MP server is being put down, though not because the clan is dissolving.

Our clan leader needs it for a coming business venture wink.gif

Stealt Eagle check your messenger.

Hehe, Stealt. Are you sure 21VB is that much better? Some of the WKK boys are really good. smile.gif

Anyway, I play with the CiA. They're a good clan, as WKKGimbal will tell you. (They beat the WKK wink.gif )

I think the most fun is playing Co-op with guys who know what they're doing, and fulfill their role in the squad.

I don't like the big ctf or dm's much. 10 people or so is perfect for me.

I'll come play with you one day smile.gif

I hope it's okay to just play for fun, without any obligations...?

well, jeg ved sq ik om du ka spille medmindre at du har sřgt medlemskab, og du skal ogsĺ ha Roger Wilco, for det spillet vi med

Flying BMPs are funny I HAVE RETURNED AFTER A LONG ABSECENE Avon I hate you, your unexpected yell of AVON CALLING from ur FAQ has woken my familly