Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Selling falcon 4.0!

Å25 incl. p&p.

UK offer only, everyone else has to pay Å30.

LOL 25 pounds for that. Here I can go down to Software Etc. and find it for $4.99. Great game once you do the third party realism patch.

Exactly.

But just look at the manual. Then compare that to the IL-2 manual.

Pathetic, isn't it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedRogue @ Mar. 23 2002,22:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL 25 pounds for that. Here I can go down to Software Etc. and find it for $4.99.  Great game once you do the third party realism patch.<span id='postcolor'>

About half of that is going for p&p mind you!

Besides, you can't find it anywhere in the UK anymore.

I'm crap at flight sims I just plow into the ground all the time so I don't bother with them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Mar. 23 2002,21:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Selling Falcon 4.0<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gifwow.gifwow.gif You're selling it!? wow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

Have you meet someone else? Tell me! sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Snake1999 @ Mar. 25 2002,01:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Mar. 23 2002,21wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Selling Falcon 4.0<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif   wow.gif   wow.gif  You're selling it!?  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif

Have you meet someone else? Tell me! sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Have I met someone?

No, I'm busy with university tounge.gif

Do you want it wink.gif

Oh, clear out your p.m. inbox!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Do you want it ?<span id='postcolor'>

Well.. maybe in 12-15 years or so, when I buy myself a new puter, on which the OS doesn't take up 75% of all space   tounge.gif

added:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh, clear out your p.m. inbox!!!<span id='postcolor'>

hmm.. yeah... I started to wonder why I didn't recieve any pm nowdayes... and so I read "you can only recive and store xx amount of pm's" sad.gif

But now it's cleared!

Blasphemy!

Someone get an exorcist, quick...how can you sell falcon4confused.gif

Only thing I like in the Falcon 4 universe is the start up procedure in SP2 biggrin.gif All those buttons...Then I take off and get bored and turn it off confused.gif

Why is nobody jumping on this offer? Falcon 4 is an awesome game, especially with SP2. Unfortunately, my computer is too slow to run the campaign, so I can't play it properly until I get a new comp.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Satchel @ Mar. 25 2002,23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Blasphemy!

Someone get an exorcist, quick...how can you sell falcon4confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I know sad.gif But I have no time sad.gif Must do university work sad.gif

Å5 off across all regions.

Someone please buy it sad.gif

Why sell it!?,, why not keep it!? Å5 isn't worth selling this game for. It's worth millions wink.gif

Or.. is it broke or something?

How much woul the shipping to sweden cost, and how would the payment be done?

hmm... questions questions... smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Snake1999 @ Mar. 27 2002,20:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why sell it!?,, why not keep it!? Å5 isn't worth selling this game for. It's worth millions wink.gif

Or.. is it broke or something?

How much woul the shipping to sweden cost, and how would the payment be done?

hmm... questions questions... smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I didnt say Å5, I said Å5 OFF, which means it costs Å5 less smile.gif

As you are in Sweden, hence EU region, it would cost you Å25 (incl p&p) smile.gif

It is in perfect working order and has all the manuals etc.

Payment? Hmm, you could send me a cheque, or you could transfer it into my bank account.

smile.gif

I seen Falcon 4.0 and 2 other flight sims (a Bombing sim & a choper sim) cant remember there names for Å20 brand new in EB the other day.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Joe Porta @ Mar. 27 2002,21:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I seen Falcon 4.0 and 2 other flight sims (a Bombing sim & a choper sim) cant remember there names for Å20 brand new in EB the other day.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, but this version is crap as it doesn't have the 300 page manual, it doesn't have the map of korea and all other documentation, it also doesn't have patch 1.08us with it. In other words, its a pile of poo.

The boxed copy is great. A manual you can crush small dogs with and a map of Korea.

It was Å4.99 in EB! Å4.99!

I had bought the original for Å29.99 ages ago, so I also bought the boxed for Å4.99 as a spare.

BTW SuperPak2a is out soon, lots of new models and a/c.

(The updated Su27 is beautiful)