Sign in to follow this  
mandoble

Mando Heliroute for ArmA2

if land is the name of a waypoint, then you cannot use getPos to get its position, you would need to use getWPpos command. Optionally you can put a gamelogic where you want it to land and name the galelogic "land" (which would be a named object).

Sorry man, how can i install this useful mod ???

P.s.

Newbie...:bounce3:

It is not a mod but a set of scripts, you need to copy the heliroute scripts into your mission folder, and then execute the heliroute script at will inside your mission via triggers, init.sqf, waypoint activation fields, etc. Just open the mission example and check how it is executed in the init.sqf, the script header has info about the meaning of all the parameters.

Mandoble,

I tried unsuccessfully to download the script (it says missing file on the OFPEC site). Is it still available?

Thank you.

Mandoble,

I tried unsuccessfully to download the script (it says missing file on the OFPEC site). Is it still available?

Thank you.

I'm getting the same message when I click Download.

Links there will be fixed later today, might be with a new version of heliroute ;)

Links there will be fixed later today, might be with a new version of heliroute ;)

SWEET! :yay:

I am having a lot of difficulty using this with multiple helicopters and groups per helicopter. Basically I have 4 Chinook's with 2 squads per Chinook) and would like to use this with that set up, but I can only make it work with one helicopter and one group.

Could someone please post a simple demo mission where 4 helo's go and pick up 8 squads and drop them off somewhere else?

Mandoble,

Is there a simple way to cycle a Heliroute? I am trying to have a Helo make multiple stops and landings then cycle and begin again at first one.

Thanks

Vengeance

You can check whether the route has been finished, and if so, execute it again over and over.