Sign in to follow this  
Greyscale

Just wondering

This game is extremely well-made it just gets better and better as the campaign moves forward. Very addictive, very fun. I applaud this game.

But, I was just wondering if anyone else got any annoying glitches such as the following:

• Sometimes I cannot for the life of me command my whole squad to enter a vehicle. They will just stand there and say "#: NEGATIVE"
  • The game will bug out on Manhattan, taking away my Artillery Barrage.
  • At some point in the mission my corpsman, O'Hara, was unable to heal himself or any of my crew unless they were totally incapacitated. 3 members of my squad had red pictures meaning they were injured, yet there was no option for my corpsman to heal anyone. The next mission fixed this. Reloading he save game didn't work.
  • It seems if I disband temporary units while they are in a vehicle, their positions remain occupied and only 1 or 2 of my squad can enter the vehicle. So it's basically ruined.
  • It seems like the AI is very annoyingly accurate when shooting at me in a car moving at 60mph or kph or w/e units speed is measured in.

I normally spend a lot of time trying to find a way to work around these, but to no avail. Are these known bugs, planned on being fixed?

Thanks.

1. The AI get upset if you tell them to get in a vehicle and you take "their" position before they get in. Either get in the vehicle first and then tell them to board or wait until they have all boarded and then get in the back and move to driver/gunner etc. If you do end up with an AI standing by the vehicle refusing to get in tell him to move a short distance away and then order him to board.

2. I think I read somewhere you only have a limited number of artillery barrages.

3. The bug is with the icon, sometimes when someone is healed the icon stays red.

4. Disbanding a unit in the campaign causes the unit to leave your group, not disappear from the world. Tell them to disembark before disbanding.

5. Don't drive straight at the enemy as they are pretty damn good at shooting the driver of lightly armoured vehicles.

doakwolf: Yes I am sure. It's just an annoying little hitch that makes the game slightly annoying at some points, in tense situations.

Snackbar:

1. I don't board the vehicle until all of them are on. I noticed this as well. Ordering them away does work in most cases but kinda sucks when you're being shot at. They don't just run to the vehicle they run like ~4 meters away and then go towards it, making it impossible for them to get in if theres objects within ~4 meters which also sucks.

2. It disappears before I use it. It seems to disappear when reverting to an autosave. Usersaves work fine. And when I do use it, I only get to use it once.

3. Makes sense. If you report your status as injured it turns red even if you aren't hurt, which is a nuisance because I haven't figured out a way to turn it back green without being hurt then healed again.

4. When I disband units they disappear from the world. D:

5. Even at 90 degree angles they can shoot to kill within a couple bullets. And this is on Recruit.

Also red doesn't really mean injured. It can mean injured, low/out of ammo or low/out of fuel (when in vehicles).

If you use the reply (0) menu or status (5) menu I forget which one and say something like done or ready or something like that it normally makes the red go away.