Sign in to follow this  
Rogue_Trooper

The annoying stutter

Ok so im playing A2 just fine in patch 1.02 runing most things at normal or high i was a happy bunny.

So 1.03 comes along and boom i get this annoying stutter every what seems like 2-3 seconds and yes i have defraged in fact defrag twice a week.

i also maintain a very clean system is it just the patch and if it is does any one know a way of eliminating it.

please please please help as im going bonkers with it other than that games running fine:(:(:(:(

Hmmm, I think we're experiencing the same thing since I didn't get any stuttering until I patched to 1.03.

It's in multiplayer and hiccups every 18 seconds or so. Bizzare. :confused:

I don't know if this is worth anything or not but I had micro-stutter on Arma2 when I had a C2D processor and it actually turned out to be Task Manager maximized and running in the background/on a different monitor. As soon as I closed Task Manager down, the stutter disappeared.

If you have anything like Task Manager running, monitoring system performance just try closing it down.

Worth a shot, I guess.

do you run mods?, and any logging progs-H/W temp apps, will put a hitch in the framerate. Everast is the worst for my stutter/hitch if running

Ive tried running it with mods with out them and i run nothing apart from Vent to talk to my clan mates i mean didn't have it 1.02 soon as it went to 1.03 boom problem.

have you done (i hate it) the reinstall and can chk a SP mission in 1.02 then upto 1.03...? or delete your profiles cfg's and start again?

Yup slowly trying to beat myslef to death with my keyboard:mad: and its not working

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Okquick update in SP works fine wtf????