Sign in to follow this  
Tovarish

Al-quaeda employee handbook

<OBJECT CLASSID="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" WIDTH=600 HEIGHT=600><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://cagle.slate.msn.com/mondo/alqaeda.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://cagle.slate.msn.com/mondo/alqaeda.swf WIDTH=600 HEIGHT=600 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

Is that supposed to be funny?

That makes those people look completely stupid.

And reduces Islam to a bad habit of terrorists.

mad.gif

I bet that this thread comes a flame war after this.. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 22 2002,08:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I bet that this thread comes a flame war after this.. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

......still waiting for the flame war over this........

......waiting..............

Yep, it seems I have royally pissed off everyone.

And just so you know, I have nothing against Islam in particular, fact is that my prejudice is against all organized religion. Nothing seems to come of them except prejudice, hatred and holy wars and crusades.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 22 2002,08:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That makes those people look completely stupid.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmmm....I apologize....I must have missunderstood them:

"Hey, let's kill as many American civilians as we can in the name of God and we'll be guaranteed an afterlife in paradise!!!"

Sheer genious, sign me up! wow.gif

Flame mad.gif

Dammit, I see no reason we shouldnt be allowed to mock people who twist a religion to their own perverted agendas

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 22 2002,08:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That makes those people look completely stupid.<span id='postcolor'>

They are completely stupid. Point? tounge.gif