Sign in to follow this  
Joona

Manhattan MV22 kills my squad members!!

1. In campaign mission Manhattan some of the squad members die or injure badly when they disembark from mv22 at start. I think the problem is that the plane moves them down.

I Want some fixes to this! really anoying to heal your squad members or even to start again the mission!!! :mad:

Edited by Planck
Emboldened Capitals - Read the rules please

Ow my ears...yes you do get injured from time to time while disembarking from the osprey but nothing a bandage wont sort. Sure they will fix it tho so dont worry.

1. In campaign mission Manhattan some of the squad members die or injure badly when they disembark from mv22 at start. I think the problem is that the plane moves them down.

I Want some fixes to this! really anoying to heal your squad members or even to start again the mission!!! :mad:

I have a similar problem. The whole squad dies cuz the MV22 crashes into the mountain during the "One Week Later" mission just before Manhattan.

Edited by Planck

Yeah, this happened a lot to me, too. Very annoying. Sometimes you can heal the injured, sometimes they die and you have to start over. Needs a patch all right!

@Joona: Of your 5 messages, 4 are this one being crossposted. Didn't think that was even considered 'legal'...

You can heal everyone completely at the medic tent at FOB Manhattan.