Sign in to follow this  
gazmen

Need Help for DKM_RAH66

Hello, I try to convert the OFP DKM_RAH66 for ARMA 1 & 2, but I need some help, can anyone give me some advice, i have added some information to config.cpp, but still i get error... I don't know how to replace these ammo :

- ZuniLauncher38 (BIS FFAR Hydra70 Launcher)

- LaserDesignatorOH (BIS Laser designator)

I looked in AIR.PBO for CPP but i didn't find information i replace it with :

FFARLauncher

LaserDesignator

But that doesnt work so please help me !!! I checked the RHS_HIND & PMC_AH64 CPP but I have trouble.

I would like to use standard ammo like ACES from BWMod or GLT Missiles box...

I realy love the DKM works on OFP (I played with this game four years) so i would like to convert them for ARMA 1 & 2... If somehone is interested PM me.

Edited by Gazmen

make sure to use it only for you. no public release possible. :)

I am working on the DKM RAH66 for 2 months now, but it still needs some fixes :o

rah66atnight.jpg

I have uploaded my actual config to pastebin.com.

You can pick, what you need, but the laserdesignator was origialy created by mapfact, so please include a credit to mapfact when releasing to the public.

Edited by modEmMaik

Hello, thanks for response, if you are working on DKM stuff do you plan to convert other addons ?

I want to know if somebody has created a tool that convert automaticaly the OFP CPP to ARMA & ARMA2 ? By replacing value automaticaly, like

MachineGun30 with MissileCore

HellfireLauncherApach with MissileCore

ZuniLauncher38

And adding missing line value to cfgammo, cfgvehicle...

If this tool exist what is name ? If not why not created it ? I will do it by my self but i'm not a programmer...

make sure to use it only for you. no public release possible. :)

Why no public release ?

Also how do unbinarize the RAH P3D to use it in Oxygen 2 ?

Edited by Gazmen

Hello, thanks for response, if you are working on DKM stuff do you plan to convert other addons ?

This chopper took 2 months already, because the model is pretty good quality. I do not plan to convert additional DKMM-addons at the moment.

Why no public release ?

Also how do unbinarize the RAH P3D to use it in Oxygen 2 ?

You may release is to the public, when you have the corresponding release permissions (DKMM: rastavovich).

GateBuilder ArmA Wiki Link

Hi, i think that Rasta & Carnage quitted from DKM long time ago, so maybe the only DKM

member alive is DKM Jaguar (who... "also haves other nicks...") but i hope that you can

find some DKM member that gives you the permision to release the RAH, it was a very pimp

addon on the OFP in combo with the ECP v1.085 and in the ArmA will find a place for sure. Let's C ya