Sign in to follow this  
Kratisto

Downloading!!!

Well I'm downloading Arma 2 from steam and I was wondering if anyone has any tips while its loading. I have a logitech g5 mouse so im wondering what i should use my 2 side mouse buttons for if anyone has any advice or suggestions that would be great!

Stay in school... wrong kind of advice?

Thats exactly the negative attitude that puts off new players, all I can say is welcome to the world of ARMA 2. On a note of controls I would say its all personal taste and the controls do take a bit getting used to for a new player, work at it and enjoy the game.

RM Jingle is right. Won't have any time for that school nonsense once you become a hardcore gaming junkie. Best do away with it now, move into the basement, and resign yourself to living off your parents.

Thats exactly the negative attitude that puts off new players, all I can say is welcome to the world of ARMA 2.

What? Staying in school is a negative attitude? Hmm... maybe that explains the recent surge of idiocy on these forums.

Edited by Big Dawg KS

the recent surge of idiocy on these forums

I can relate to that, but reading this guys previous posts, says they are simply asking a decent question. Poor response. :confused:

My settings

Mouse 4: Teamspeak / push to talk

Mouse 5: Show / Hide map

RM Jingle is right. Won't have any time for that school nonsense once you become a hardcore gaming junkie.

It's a bit different when you go to school to make games... :rolleyes:

Haha and I plan on staying in school thanks for the advice.

Alright I'll try that thanks tinker

I use my side buttons to lean... I typically don't like to use side buttons too much (they are kinda awkward for me) though.

Noooow... if you've still got time to kill I suggest you go over the the editing section and get an early start. If you want to get the most out of ArmA 2 you should start learning how to edit. ;)

Since this turned into spam already in the first reply, closing.