Sign in to follow this  
sanitycheck

Controls messed up after medic heals me

Anyone else have this problem? After I'm shot and wounded, the medic comes over and heals me. As soon as I get back on my feet the keyboard controls are messed up. I lose the crosshairs, the movement keys run in the wrong direction and I don't see my gun when I aim.

It happens every time. Am I missing something here?

mmmmm, wierd, Ive never experienced that myself.

It happens every time? No matter what level?

I'm wondering - do most people remap their keys or not? Maybe that has something to do with it. I remap most all of them. I still can't understand how I'm getting this problem and no one else is.

sounds like while remapping your keys you have mapped both the heal function and a reverse axis function (if there is one) to the same key.

Sounds like you're in freelook mode. Be very thorough when remapping controls because many keys have multiple functions, etc.

Good old headbug? Try it in Domination (online mission). If it happens there, go to the settings menu and activate the 'fix headbug' thingy (if it is still there, dunno). If this fixes it, you are victim of the old headbug.

is there a script to put the domination fix head bug into others missions I would liek to have a fix head bug in my missions