Sign in to follow this  
Moosed

Do tactical/co-ordinated PVP servers actually exist ?

So i have been trying to find some good tactical PVP servers, i see people mention hold servers alot but they are always a massive clusterfuck full of noobs and no one communicates with each other or plays tactically, well maybe a few people do but the majority just treat it like battlefield. i appreciate that it is hard to co-ordinate a 50 man team but the only hold servers i ever find are huge ie 80+ players.

So my question is, are there any tactical servers where everyone communicates and tries to play the game how it's meant to be played. if these servers exist what are they called !

So i have been trying to find some good tactical PVP servers, i see people mention hold servers alot but they are always a massive clusterfuck full of noobs and no one communicates with each other or plays tactically, well maybe a few people do but the majority just treat it like battlefield. i appreciate that it is hard to co-ordinate a 50 man team but the only hold servers i ever find are huge ie 80+ players.

So my question is, are there any tactical servers where everyone communicates and tries to play the game how it's meant to be played. if these servers exist what are they called !

+1000..... This is my only real issue with ARMA II.... As of now I play mostly on the sloppy berzerk lab maps because it's the only populated hold games...

Hey moosed, wanna start a 2 man team? lol :)

ill join you guys if you find that server, im always on the look out, but most seem to be clan coop servers that offer the best proper gameplay.

They do, but I can promise you that no single public server will be decently coordinated. Ever.

Afraid I can't help you much with community names though. I think Zeus does some PvP, but after that I got a brain-freeze >.<