Sign in to follow this  
HomerMau BR

(SP)HellFish Day 01

Hell Fish squad must help in the liberation of Utes. Expect heavy enemy resistance.

hellfish5ex.png

http://www.4shared.com/file/123674695/fe6d329d/_SP_Hell_Fish_Day01utes.html

edit: fixed notes and minor bugs.

Features:

Enemy paradrop.

Artillery.

Supply drops.

Reinforcements.

Bunnies.

Etc.

Edited by HomerMau BR

Not a bad mission.

A strange bug occurred however, I killed almost everything except for one tank on the airfield.

I am not sure if its your mission or arma 2 in general, but the tank saw me, fired, and I didn't die. I then merrily taunted the tank with salutes and sitting down until about 2 min of continuous MG fire I got an odd error.

Had I gotten fraps this would be all over youtube right now lol.

Never happen to me this bug. Maybe it is something with the first aid module :(

Edited by HomerMau BR

Never happen to me this bug. Maybe it is something with the first aid module :(

Indeed that seems to be the problem somehow. I've recreated the bug several times in your mission with very odd results involving first aid as well.

Also, I just realized that you have the ability to use support, but I do not understand how to use it. It just seems to just list them, but unable to use them.

Indeed that seems to be the problem somehow. I've recreated the bug several times in your mission with very odd results involving first aid as well.

Also, I just realized that you have the ability to use support, but I do not understand how to use it. It just seems to just list them, but unable to use them.

Open the map and press support on the radio (or press 0 and 0 again) but you need to change soldiers (press M and select soldiers) for the commanding officer (only the commander can use it). After that just choose communications and press 1.

About the first aid bug, I dont know how to recreat it but the only way to fix it is removing the module from the map (I guess)

Edited by HomerMau BR

I haven't play your level yet but I was getting an error in the Dogs of War mission where I could survive anything for about one or two minutes before the damage finally caught up to me. I would thus assume that it is a problem with the first aid module.

GREAT Mission! I really enjoyed it, although I thought that in that first town their were a lot of enemy, but the ARTY & CAS are so much fun! I loved watching that airplane hit the runway. Great job looking forward to your future work.

GREAT Mission! I really enjoyed it, although I thought that in that first town their were a lot of enemy, but the ARTY & CAS are so much fun! I loved watching that airplane hit the runway. Great job looking forward to your future work.

Thx :)

Wow, what a bloodbath!!!! I haven't made it through this one on expert yet, but having a great time trying. Excellent work!

Probably one of the BEST missions I have played. That damn helicopter & jet buzzing you in the mission is just awesome. I saw the jet drop 4 bombs right on my troops..LOL! Really this mission is amazing!

Damn that's a lot of badguys. I managed to wade through this mission with 8 casualties. :( Somehow it seems like the AI gets really dumb in the village and they're getting killed left and right.

All around fun though, very hectic! I think this mission was actually the first time in Arma2 that I got to use a SAM, on that pesky KA-52.

I could not find a STINGER for the life of me! It needs a stinger missile!

I could not find a STINGER for the life of me! It needs a stinger missile!

There's a pile of crates on the edge of the village just before you get to the road checkpoint. A whole bunch of Russian equipment there, including Igla tubes and missiles. Igla did the trick for me :)

Wow managed to get through that mission on regular without losing a single man. Fun mission, gonna try on expert later. I would love to see more missions like this one with enemy paradrops and especially the sequel to it.

Oh yeah at the end, my sniper managed to snipe the pilot out of the last remaining heli. Thank god because I couldnt find a stinger anywhere.

Oh yeah at the end, my sniper managed to snipe the pilot out of the last remaining heli. Thank god because I couldnt find a stinger anywhere.

Awesome!

Yea, I can not hit the chopper with those Russian SAM, they just fly straight. Is their a trick to using them?

working with 1.03? no errors on start of map load etc?

Yep, no errors. I've never had a problem with it with 1.03.