Sign in to follow this  
Qwertt

WAR-3-Front

Qwertt,

I have eliminated your end game trigger, due to the fact theres only four of us playing the mission. They bomb our base, game done! The problem is, we get 1/3 of the way through the mission and the map fronts dont show up, and the towns dont clear. Thus I have to reset the server. This is the best MP mission we have played, but we cant finish it. Any help would be appreciated!!

Hi Qwertt!

I would like to ask help. I was not worth the artillery's usage. Somebody can help with an example that onto getting out of a step explains it how useful the support? This mission is my favourite, but have some problems in the game. There may not be heavy armor(m1 or m1a2) with the civil helicopter to carry a load. If we reach 2 cities then already on all three fronts it does not attack very much adversary with aerial units (particularly night). There would be need for a variant which can be played with Russian units with an English language. For me the Russian units my favourites, but i guess I am not with this alone.

With respect Zseblovag[H.P.G] from a community of ARMAHU

Qwertt,

I have eliminated your end game trigger, due to the fact theres only four of us playing the mission. They bomb our base, game done! The problem is, we get 1/3 of the way through the mission and the map fronts dont show up, and the towns dont clear. Thus I have to reset the server. This is the best MP mission we have played, but we cant finish it. Any help would be appreciated!!

Yes, the Russian community has already informed us on the given problems. We prepare the easy version of mission, probably it will help to solve the given problems.

Hi Qwertt!

I would like to ask help. I was not worth the artillery's usage. Somebody can help with an example that onto getting out of a step explains it how useful the support? This mission is my favourite, but have some problems in the game. There may not be heavy armor(m1 or m1a2) with the civil helicopter to carry a load. If we reach 2 cities then already on all three fronts it does not attack very much adversary with aerial units (particularly night). There would be need for a variant which can be played with Russian units with an English language. For me the Russian units my favourites, but i guess I am not with this alone.

With respect Zseblovag[H.P.G] from a community of ARMAHU

Helicopters can transfer only the wheel technics, we try will not leave from a reality. While our time leaves on the decision of problems. As soon as we will receive a pause in work on mission we will make the Russian version in English.

Ok! Thx! And the artillery usage? Can you post to me an explain?

When there will be a rank the lieutenant, it will be possible to use artillery.

We approach to LAV25HQ about guns and you press "enter".

There is a menu of management of artillery with a map.

We look purpose co-ordinates. For example above on a map 023 in at the left 131.

In windows of an input digit 2300 and 13100. If it is necessary more precisely, use last two zeroes. On the base the artillery will not beat.

Qwertt,

The 1.03 mission is outstanding!! AI is more agressive, love it!! Keep up the good work guys!! Our clan loves it, only mission we play right now!!

can i play this as SP?

Yes you can, you can save game. The front is always active, defenders will come to an end necessarily and you can take a city.

Yes you can, you can save game. The front is always active, defenders will come to an end necessarily and you can take a city.

cool, downloaded, will give it a try after the wife goes to bed.

I am enjoying this mission a lot. I hate the @#!@$#$%^%$# enemy aircraft lol. The problem is, it is filling up my arma2.rpt with errors. Here is the error list from my session last night.

Also, is it possible to teleport with a vehicle or do I have to drive to the front with a vehicle from the main base? I figured out how to teleport myself, and eventually figured out how to teleport my recruits, (well, 3 of them anyway), but not with a vehicle.

With a vehicle the teleport is impossible. It is possible to take recruits with itself at a teleport or a teleport to one.

I am having 2 problems. I type 0-0-4 and it says weaponbox but seem to do anything? and I type 0-0-9 air support and the hint is in Cyrillic (I think) which I don't know how to read so what does it do?

BTW, do you not like us to use armor, or any vehicle for that matter? I can't get in a tank without 2 jets killing me in about 1 minute, and I even take along 4 squad mates in avengers, and they die first, then I do. I don't want to whine, but seriously? Some of us like to use vehicles. I managed to take the southernmost airfield but that didn't slow them down any, can you maybe decrease the frequency of the enemy jets. I am playing this by myself, and have achieved LtColonel .

Aviation support will be accessible when will be the southern airport is taken, planes will arrive with a delay. 0-0-4 dumps a box but on the big zone, it is necessary to look attentively upwards and to look where will fall. In the following version we will reduce a zone of dump of a box. We too will reduce quantity of planes and helicopters of the opponent.

Aviation support will be accessible when will be the southern airport is taken, planes will arrive with a delay. 0-0-4 dumps a box but on the big zone, it is necessary to look attentively upwards and to look where will fall. In the following version we will reduce a zone of dump of a box. We too will reduce quantity of planes and helicopters of the opponent.

OK, I appreciate it! I do really enjoy this map and thank you for your work!

another issue. when my friend joined my game last night, the time of day was not synchronized. It was full dark for me, about 12:30 am but daylight for him. We were playing with me hosting, not on a dedicated server. I don't know if that is a game engine thing or something with the mission, just wanted you to know.

Nevermind, patch 1.04 seems to have fixed this.........

Edited by {USI}_Zombie

Qwertt

Is there a way to disable the enemy planes from attacking our base? We love this mission, but after a couple of days they kill our main base. In the original version I deleted the end trigger, that worked fine. But not in the 1.03 version. Im new to the ARMA2 editor, so any help would be appreciated!!

The basе is updated after destruction. The quantity of aircraft of the opponent in following versions will be reduced.

I keep getting an error when I try to recruit. I can recruit 1 member, but when I try to recruit a second 1 I get "Arma2 has encountered a problem and needs to close". My rpt says this among other things:

=======================================================
-------------------------------------------------------
Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 006F0A04
Version 1.04.59026
Fault address:  006F0A04 01:002EFA04 E:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2.exe
file:     WAR-3-Front-USA (__cur_mp)
world:    chernarus
Prev. code bytes: 24 40 8B CF F3 0F 11 04 24 E8 0E 58 FE FF EB 10
Fault code bytes: 8B 17 8B 42 20 FF D0 6A 01 8B CF E8 6C 58 FE FF

Registers:
EAX:00000000 EBX:08D4F1D4
ECX:00000001 EDX:39D43970
ESI:285198D0 EDI:00000001
CS:EIP:001B:006F0A04
SS:ESP:0023:08D4E524  EBP:28519718
DS:0023  ES:0023  FS:003B  GS:0000
Flags:00010203
=======================================================
note: Minidump has been generated into the file E:\Documents and Settings\Dave\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA 2\arma2.mdmp

It would crash sometimes before 1.04, now it crashes every time.

There is a problem with assignment to the player of recruits in version 1.03. We have already corrected it in version 1.04, we will try to complete faster.

There is a problem with assignment to the player of recruits in version 1.03. We have already corrected it in version 1.04, we will try to complete faster.

fair enough, thank you very much

any news on 1.04? Also a couple requests:

a) HALO option, where we can halo jump from the base, making it rank dependent would be acceptable.

b) can we have an explanation on exactly how air support works? I keep getting a message that I didn't accept the call.

c) can we have a detailed description on what the medic action does? It doesn't seem to heal me, not much anyway

I would be happy to write a detailed briefing for you to include also. I don't know how to use stringtables, and I'm not sure that they work with brieings, but I can do an english version.

Edited by {USI}_Zombie

Version 1.04 at present is not ready.

The airport capture on southern front will allow to cause avia support. When you do a call, it goes all at whom there is an access to aircraft. If who has not accepted a call that through certain time boats which will arrive will destroy all that will find.

Action of the hospital attendant can be used only in relation to other player or a bot. It is impossible to treat itself.

The full briefing will be only to version 1.1.