Sign in to follow this  
-RIP- Luhgnut

Tell me this didn't just happen.

Are you for real about the whole making a fire thing ? becaus ei fyou are you would of been spotted. Secondly if you were on the crest of the hill they could of seen your silouette in the distance or your scouts or anything. ANYTHING could of happened. If you are truly out of sight ive been in broad daylight before and got my men to move from one bush to another without getting spotted.

Talking about being 'sniped' out of the cockpit in an a10 and getting killed by that snap shot, that happening every once in a while doesn't mean the AI willed it to happen, do you know what I mean? Getting shot out of the cockpit of a jet I think has more to do with the fact that the aircraft cockpits aren't bulletproof enough. I think the AI are just shooting at the aircraft and a bullet happens to hit the cockpit, which happens to go through the pilot. Also, with the AI making that snap shot, I've made some pretty impressive shots with the tank cannon too... maybe the AI is too accurate, but having this happen once doesn't prove it. I've been missed completely by the AI plenty of times.

Could the AI actually have heard you turning the turret? From your last example, it seemed that turning the turret triggered the enemy action. Patch 1.03 is said to remove "super hearing" from the AI.

Regarding turning the turret and hearing it. I don't know if it was coincidence or what, but I noticed that the second I turned the turret and before firing, I was watching in NV zoomed in and the Abrams just spun it's front armor right at me. Not a little to the left, not the right, but nice and square.

OP:

I've actually heard that story. Rumor was that he was a driver, riding with the seat elevated and the hatch open.