Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

My grandma has ass breath

I dunno if she never brushes.. eats dead skunks.. or what.. but she has breath that will kill a small child from a good 10 feet..

but I cant just say "jesus grandma!, spray some pine-o-pine in your mouth for gods sake, I just got the truck painted!"

how does one go about letting their grandparent know that brushing their teeth this side of the hill is a good idea?.. insted of trying to emulate a komodo dragon,,,

buy her a tooth brush and some dental cream! if she has false teeth then get her some disinfectant! biggrin.gif

how about trying to tell your grandma that she needs to check her teeth once in awhile, and have dentist tell your grandma to brush her teeth or she'll be in big trouble?

and i think this thread will be closed tounge.gif

I remember a distant relative that had a bad case of halitosis. I was a small kid then and blurted out 'His breath stinks!!' and promptly got bitch-slapped by my mum sad.gif

I really dont have a clue how to tell'em. I guess you could just grimace everytime she comes in for a smooch.

Place a small child within 10 feet of her. Her arrest will prompt immediate self-reflection and resolution.

Dress up as little-red-riding-hood and say "My grandma, what big, putrid teeth you have".

If she replies "All the better to kill small children with", I think it's a lost cause.

Her breath is probably flammable you should make use of this on the central heating front or something.

i had a chemistry tutor who had the worst breath i ever smelled, whilst doing chemisty experiments in the lab he insisted on standing over u supervising at close range, i could never make up my mind if the smell was coming of the chemicals we were using or him.  We too were not sure how to approach the subject short of asking if he ever swallowed sulphuric acid as a kid.

I heard from my mate who is now in his last year doing the same subject that he left some months ago after someone posted a notice up about " u dont have to be alone with halitosis" with his name and address on it on the main science notice board which is used by all the science tutors and students.   Now although it sounds funny and i did indeed chuckle about it, afterwards i thot it was a real shame, the poor man must have been embarressed to hell that he gave up his career at the college, which i think is very wrong indeed.

So i suggest tactfullness with it wobble, if ur close to her and can talk to her ok about other stuff, then just say to her that it is rather smelly (choose good words tho ) mention that u just saying it cos u love her, and im sure that she would appreciate it. and not find it hurtfull.

Im not sure but i get the feeling that people that have donkey breath are not aware of it, and also that bad breath can be a result of other things such as stomach problems, or medication thats taken.

The good news was taht the chemistry tutor eventually got a job as a fire breathing dragon in the local panto biggrin.gif