Sign in to follow this  
moneyman

Help needed for Harvest Red

Hello,

i have recently purchased Arma 2 and tried to play it. so i started campaign named Harvest Red. but it laid me on a Aircraft carrier with some soldiers i have tried to talk with all of them many times but they refused. i have did every thing but i have not found any way to get out from this carrier & go into real missions. so please help me guys..and tell me wht to do in detail.

thanks..

Someone else had the same problem...

Did you go to the briefing with Cpt. Shaftoe?

yes i think i did talk to cap. Shaftoe but he refused..i talked to every one on the carrier.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

May i know How can i start briefing with Cap. Shaftoe & How caN I Jump over the Guy who is securing the staires ?

Did you go into the briefing room next to the main deck?

Yes i go there [ briefing room ] but nothing happen..wht to do please help..?

Mate,

just restart and then listen to the whole thing over again and when it's all over, choose to rest instead of practice. After that, go outside and talk to the pilot by the helicopter. When he offers to hang out, just say no and eventually the mission will start. That's how I did it as I had the same problem. Good luck.

I would love to rip this game for all the bugs right now, but the fanbase is so loyal that I would somehow be considered a troll for being outraged that a full priced game with years of development has been released in practically unplayable state. It's outrageous. If ANY other game on the market was released with this many bugs it would be trashed...somehow you guys feel that you deserve to put up with these bugs more than anyone else in the gaming world and that's not right. It's one thing to put up with the bugs...for a full priced release, I think it's silly but okay...but it's another thing to scream "troll" at everyone who's had it up to *here* with unplayable SP.

I would love to rip this game for all the bugs right now, but the fanbase is so loyal that I would somehow be considered a troll for being outraged that a full priced game with years of development has been released in practically unplayable state. It's outrageous. If ANY other game on the market was released with this many bugs it would be trashed...somehow you guys feel that you deserve to put up with these bugs more than anyone else in the gaming world and that's not right. It's one thing to put up with the bugs...for a full priced release, I think it's silly but okay...but it's another thing to scream "troll" at everyone who's had it up to *here* with unplayable SP.

Mine has been playable right up to the last mission. I had a bug in Razor Two but I beat it still. The last level is the first time I have been stopped by the bugs. Which suprises me that I was told that my computer wouldn't even be able to run it and I am not having (many) problems. Maybe you should try playing on low/very low settings see if that helps.