Sign in to follow this  
A_Muller

how do I respond with my location when asked?

How do I respond with my location when asked by teammembers?

I've looked everywhere in comms but I cannot find the option...

Help would be greately appreciated.

Thanks

You cannot, unless you are team-leader. Then it should be somewhere in the communications-menu.

If you are asked by a human player, you can also give the coordinates according to your gps - but you have to type'em manually.

You cannot, unless you are team-leader.

You can't either way.

If it's AI asking you it means they are simply far behind. Stop for a moment and they will catch up.

I find that when I am too far ahead and they are lost I just open the map up and instruct them to move to a location near me then once in range to regroup.

About Arma coordinates.., for somereason I just can't get my head round them. I think it's because IRL I'm sat in a chair and I can't translate into game coords. gimme a place name or i'll dive into a hill!

About Arma coordinates.., for somereason I just can't get my head round them. I think it's because IRL I'm sat in a chair and I can't translate into game coords. gimme a place name or i'll dive into a hill!

An easy way to sort it out is this saying:

"In through the door on the left and go up the stairs."

The map is layed out in a numbered grid. Start from the left side of the map till you find the first set of numbers and then go up to the second set of numbers. Ie 111057, come in from the left to 111 and then go up to 057.

Come on!

Not that hard.... some practice with the GPS (RightCtrl+M by the way) and you're good to go....

By the way horizontal.vertical...

An easy way to sort it out is this saying:

"In through the door on the left and go up the stairs."

The map is layed out in a numbered grid. Start from the left side of the map till you find the first set of numbers and then go up to the second set of numbers. Ie 111057, come in from the left to 111 and then go up to 057.

Nice tip thanks ;)