Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Back in the day

What part of "no screenshots over 100kb to be posted" is confusing you?

100kb... 240kb.. bah I have cable!

Actually I didnt know it was that big.

I have cable too, so?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually I didnt know it was that big.<span id='postcolor'>

Then look before you post, only takes a second to check the size of an image, any repeat of this and I'll be forced to castrate you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 16 2002,20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How can a picture that small be over 100k anyway icon_rolleyes.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Laziness?

I would imagine someone without a penis would check their images before they post them.

well. say the size and it was 240000 and I though that was 24kb (miscounted 0s) and it looks alot more like a 24kb picture and a 240kb one..,

MY GOD WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME??!!??!?!?!??!?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 16 2002,20:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well. say the size and it was 240000 and I though that was 24kb (miscounted 0s) and it looks alot more like a 24kb picture and a 240kb one..,<span id='postcolor'>

Perhaps your stetson is on too tight again? Or maybe you hit yourself in the head with your obscenely large belt buckle? Or perhaps your horse kicked you in the groin when you suprised it, the impact sent you flying through the window, you hit your computer desk, which knocked a book off the shelf which landed on your mouse, which pressed the left button, which sent the post before you could check the image size?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">MY GOD WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME??!!??!?!?!??!?<span id='postcolor'>

Ok smile.gif

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

yeha, anyone posting images over 100k should be banned (excluding me)

that was the real reason ruskie was banned wink.gif

Man...someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! confused.gif

Yep banned for defying the law of the forums you can do anything in these forums as long as you don't break the rules.

Mind you I have not seen a no spam rule biggrin.gif

eh.. nothing.. wrong post

Hmm any how one of my other post in the

Game post things has not shown up even though it says I have posted maybe I have nearly mastered stealth spam.

biggrin.gif

Ruskie was banned for being a w@rez d00d

ironic

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">aaaaahhhhh......yes.....good old dayz.....where 80386 ruled.... <span id='postcolor'>

LOL, it took 3 pages for someone to even mention the topic tounge.gif

Good job Ralph!

LOL, 20 mhz....Wow! that's fast! At a low low price of $8000+

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> most powerful computer ever<span id='postcolor'> biggrin.gif