Sign in to follow this  
JuggernautOfWar

Nuke!

Exactly bobby - I have a feeling if we didn't use nukes before ww2, we would have used them later on. A single bomb which can destroy a city just doesn't sound realistic until put in use.

So, not considered a 'False Flag' incident?

Isreal detonate an 'aquired' warhead in their country, and this then gives them cause for the indiscriminate use of such weapons on Iran etc.

Think this kind of thing is fantasy?

Without going into 9/11, you should google 'USS Liberty' and 'Gulf of Tonkin', not to mention 'The Reichstag Fire'.

Infact both WWI and WWII were as a result of 'False Flag' incidents, or set ups.

Look them up, they are declassifed and public knowledge now.

For me there's no difference between Eisenhower and Hitler.

I have to refuse this statement, please excuse me.

I haven't meant Eisenhover, had confused him with Roosevelt. But i have find out now that even Roosevelt isn't responsible for that act, but Truman (i hadn't know that he dies bevor the war was over).

So sorry dear Mr. Eisenhower for blaiming you without the right knowledge and i think he was a good guy (i've heard hes "goodbye-speak" from 1961).

But the comparison to Hitler now goes to Truman.

Again sorry for my confusion, even when the comparison is still here.

Greets

Fumo

I haven't meant Eisenhover, had confused him with Roosevelt. But i have find out now that even Roosevelt isn't responsible for that act, but Truman (i hadn't know that he dies bevor the war was over).

So sorry dear Mr. Eisenhower for blaiming you without the right knowledge and i think he was a good guy (i've heard hes "goodbye-speak" from 1961).

Greets

Fumo

As you don't seem to know anything about WW2, you'd better prevent yourself from posting such provocative and stupid comments comparing Adolf Hitler to any of the WWII Allies leaders (i don't include Stalin).

Of course some of the Allies acts of war are subjects to strong criticism and could be called "war crimes", such as Dresden bombing or nuclear attacks, but the comparison you tried (and failed) to make is simply insulting the millions of peoples who died in Nazis camps or pogroms, the millions of refugees, the millions of soldiers who died for democracy or freedom.

Greets

Fumo

Dude, stop writing.

As you don't seem to know anything about WW2, you'd better prevent yourself from posting such provocative and stupid comments comparing Adolf Hitler to any of the WWII Allies leaders (i don't include Stalin).

Of course some of the Allies acts of war are subjects to strong criticism and could be called "war crimes", such as Dresden bombing or nuclear attacks, but the comparison you tried (and failed) to make is simply insulting the millions of peoples who died in Nazis camps or pogroms, the millions of refugees, the millions of soldiers who died for democracy or freedom.

Hell nobody is perfect and at least i'm able to admit an error. You?

I think i know enough about WWII. I read much, had the thema for 2 years at school (but from EU perspective, not the "Hail America"-sight) and have listened to my grandpa and his friends who had fighted against the nazis, as italians. You know something about italians against nazis or just know us as "bad axis people"?

So i accept the blaims about my fault, but i can't accept the offense about my knowledge!

Again, nobody is perfect, but some of us haven't a problem to say "Yes i was wrong".

And Kentucky Kid, First i'm not your Dude. Second i have no reason to listen your orders, so, no i don't stop writing just because you don't like the truth!

I think i know enough about WWII. I read much, had the thema for 2 years at school (but from EU perspective, not the "Hail America"-sight) and have listened to my grandpa and his friends who had fighted against the nazis, as italians. You know something about italians against nazis or just know us as "bad axis people"?

So i accept the blaims about my fault, but i can't accept the offense about my knowledge!

Again, nobody is perfect, but some of us haven't a problem to say "Yes i was wrong".

And Kentucky Kid, First i'm not your Dude. Second i have no reason to listen your orders, so, no i don't stop writing just because you don't like the truth!

Ah, dude, are you mad? You might want to grow up first. Btw, where do you stash the nazi gold?

the millions of soldiers who died for democracy or freedom

Freedom - yes. Democracy - no. I don't want to raise heated debate but it's trueth. Democracy is not synonym of freedom.

I agree with Roler.

Proportional representation is rare as a true democratic voting sytem these days, and aslong as it is, we are kidding ourselves that democracy represents freedom.

Ah, dude, are you mad? You might want to grow up first. Btw, where do you stash the nazi gold?

Again, i am not a Dude (maybe you can call some hillbillys there in Kentucky so but not me). And the Nazi gold is still called "jews gold" here in switzerland and the jews own it like they ever done when they brought it here.

Again, i am not a Dude (maybe you can call some hillbillys there in Kentucky so but not me). And the Nazi gold is still called "jews gold" here in switzerland and the jews own it like they ever done when they brought it here.

Ok, you convinced me, I am wrong, you are right. Enjoy.

Why should it not remain open? It has been moved to 'Off-Topic'.

There is nothing wrong in healthy discussion/debate.

And as this thread is now under the correct forum category, lets keep the ball rolling.

For the record. In America, most of us guys use the word "dude" casually in 5 to 10% of daily casual conversation with friends. It is a very common, and un-eventful word which does not mean anything negative. Just for your reference, dont take offense to it. I use it all the time also. :)

Why are you taking a cheap racial comment by stating that he is a hillbilly because he is from Kentucky? That is not fair is it? Personal attacks are not tolerated on here, debates I would assume are.

For the record. In America, most of us guys use the word "dude" casually in 5 to 10% of daily casual conversation with friends. It is a very common, and un-eventful word which does not mean anything negative. Just for your reference, dont take offense to it. I use it all the time also. :)

I know what dude means but i'm NOT his friend so he haven't the right to call me so :).

And i've not say he is a hillbilly, just that he maybe can call them so.

I know what dude means but i'm NOT his friend so he haven't the right to call me so :).

Honestly, do you really believe Hitler can be compared to Eisenhower, Roosevelt or Truman? I'm sorry if I came acrosee a little rude, but it does piss me off when people say that. So I will say, if that's how you learned it, ok, but know that 99% of the world knows it a different way. I'm done here.

He seems like a nice enough guy. Why not? LOL :D

First of all, you didn't recognize your fault comparing Hilter to Allies leaders, you just recognize that you didn't know who ordered nuclear bombing.

Secondly, your grandpa and friends must be very proud of you comparing Hitler to Truman. I'm afraid they didn't think that the Allies who helped them can be compared to Mussolini and his Nazis friends.

Honestly, do you really believe Hitler can be compared to Eisenhower, Roosevelt or Truman? I'm sorry if I came acrosee a little rude, but it does piss me off when people say that. So I will say, if that's how you learned it, ok, but know that 99% of the world knows it a different way. I'm done here.

How i've said, just Truman. Eisenhower was a bad fault by me, he was also a big name during WWII and i know that he was President later too, that's why i have confused him with Roosevelt. But i didn't know that Roosevelt died during the war and Truman came in (that's the point where i admit a lack of knowledge).

But yes, i think that people who had give orders to kill thousands of innocent civilian can, and have to, be compared. If it makes better for you i can even throw some other names in the pot like Mussolini, Stalin, Saddham, Mao... and the list would never end because this world (sadly) was, and still is, full of bad leaders :(.

Also a sorry for my rudeness before :).

Wow... my thread derailed and flew way off course.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Wow this flew off course SO MUCH it's in the off topic thread. Awesome guys, great work.

Went from nukes in ArmA to nukes in the real world to who the hell you can call Dude and now comparing Eisenhower/Truman to Hitler :p

Dibs on the movie rights....:D

Awesome guys, great work.

Of course. We members of the BI forums pride ourselves in our ability to turn game related matters into discussions of real world topics... well some of us do apparently. This is why I try to avoid the ArmA 2 - General forum.

My opinion :NUKES are weapons for cowards. Close combat is the way it should be. Like good infantry/armor clashes. About nuking Japan :It was needed because Japan was not going to surrender easily and if the U.S.A landed on Japan they could have taken thousands of casualties.

:butbut: Rahul I didn't understand your comment :confused:. If nukes are used globally then we can say bye bye to mankind :eek:. Check out the facts first. Nukes leave that radiation around you know. Too much radiation will cause slow and painful death and the winds will spread it all around the world. Think about that.

Edited by 33BO11OF00
INFO