Sign in to follow this  
SGT KAMAI USMC

Spam this pr*k to death!

Author  Comment  

E5K USMC

(3/15/02 5:43:35 pm)

Reply | Edit

SPAM THIS PRICK TO DEATH!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:sgtkamai@cox.net

RE:Please take the Trainers off your site.

haha you stupid fuck!

í cant wait the day i get back and code the trainer for the recent OFP patch!

unfortunately i cant do it from here - but retarded fucks like you make me carry

on and slap the new trainer around AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

This was my Email to him...

"You jerk. Your ruining a great game. Get rid of that BS trainer for OFP. It is really causing problems for those of us who play good without a trainer. And it is destroying trust in the OFP leagues. Please I beg you. Delta Force CS RS, all these games get ruined and become no fun because of garbage like this! Please. !!!!!"

Instead of sending ineffective e-mail messages, send a note to the Codemasters tech support staff telling them where they can find the trainer.

They will work with the developers to ensure that the trainer doesn't work with OFP and/or triggers FADE.

I cant remember the url, but I got the asses email lol. I thing rage is the one who sent me the url, cause I didnt believ him about OFP trainers existing. Boy was I naive`

It's not very easy to stop these trainers, as they change values in the RAM. :-/

SGT KAMAI USMC I appreciate your sentiments but posting his Email address on here along with a request for people to spam his is not the right way to go about things.

a lot of people seem to forget the ofp is also a single player game and that some people may well want to use them in the single player campaign or missions.

I don't condone the use of trainers/cheats and in fact do not use them myself, but others might want to if they have difficulty with some missions.

(believe me, it really is a pain in the ass to have to repeat a mission dozens of times, its just that I have plenty of patience, others might not).

Did someone say spam wink.gif ?

Well I think he means a trainer for multiplayer (like the unlimited ammo one) and not one for single player.

I think we should take this guy down. cheaters suck, especially when they are obnoxious cheaters.

Ahhh, I just assumed that since it was called a trainer that it was meant for single player, but if it was made with the intention of multiplayer cheating then that really does suck.

does 'trainor' mean 'aimbot'

please god dont let it be so mad.gif

a trainer is a 3rd party prog that modifies the game to give the person using the trainer an unfair advantage over other players. examples: a prog that makes all other players faces a bright yellow. a prog that allows LAWs to lock onto airplanes.

an aimbot is a good example of a Half Life trainer.

Morbid your right some idiots want trainers to cheat in single player mode too. That is just plain stupid. I will never understand peeps who cheat in multi or single. Whats the point? damn I got no skills but I beat the campaign lol. Moronic! Like cheating at solotaire.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 16 2002,13:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">SGT KAMAI USMC I appreciate your sentiments but posting his Email address on here along with a request for people to spam his is not the right way to go about things.<span id='postcolor'>

Placebo the guy is a jack ass, and deserves it. He wants to screw up a game that most of us paid good money for. So in essence he is damaging our property, and interfering with the use of the game.

For instance, if I bought a car, and I caught this dick rippin parts outta the engine, he should feel lucky that I only send his name and address out to all the people in the community. Cause most likely he would get a 12 guage enema.

Yeah, I can understand your frustration Kamai.

I hate cheating, CS (don't flame me....pleeease smile.gif ) is full of it and recently my clan simply locked their server with a password. Only well known regulars can play on it now.

It just shows how bad a state online gaming is in when you can't leave your server open to the public anymore.

In a way it's like Vegas. There will always be cheaters, no matter how tight the security is.

I could understand why someone would want to cheat to win thousands of $, but in a game like Operation Flashpoint, it doesn't make sense to me. I guess these people are "slow".