Sign in to follow this  
eyetumor

Where's Everyone At?

Why are most of the multiplayer serves dead empty? The ones that do have any activity in them are all mostly coop. Wow...this game just keeps on dispointing me on a costant basis. It's not enough that the single player missions are bugged to hell, but to add wood to the fire, I can barely find any server with enough people to play againts!

I don't mean to be rude or condesending, it's just that I'm a bit frustrated. Anyone know any good server I can play againts other players that is not coop or empty?

Anyone else in here know something I don't know about the multiplayer servers? Am I missing something here?

What version are you on? I see plenty of servers mixed coop/pvp on my browser. Of coarse it also depends on what time. I see more durring the day.

I've found that the amount of filled servers available can vary ALOT by time of day. During the morning (CET), there's just a few, maybe a dozen with players on them and 20-25 players tops on one server. During the evening however, the entire window is filled (and then some) with many 20+ peep servers. If you cant find any try later...

im busy making some urban TDM missions involving cherno' some are inf only but some have vehicles... ... but i work nights and sleep a lot coz im a lazy git so might take a while before they go on the [NGS] server