Sign in to follow this  
whopper_with_cheese

Earthquake?

I didn't say locked or deleted. This discussion has derailed thanks to your trolling effort. I'm only asking it be cleaned up so the issue can continue to be discussed if there's any discussion left to be had.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

does PRUNE mean removing the trollers comments, or remove the whole thread ? if the latter - i will move the evidence to the 'bug' thread

Appologies, I was refering to the trollers comments. I even requested my comments be removed since they were rather rude.

I didn't say locked or deleted. This discussion has derailed thanks to your trolling effort. I'm only asking it be cleaned up so the issue can continue to be discussed if there's any discussion left to be had.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Appologies, I was refering to the trollers comments. I even requested my comments be removed since they were rather rude.

I was not trolling. I am all for making a better game here.

Nevertheless, if one cannot make a good set of comparative pictures, he shouldn't even be posting.

Yes, I see the bug now. It took a bit of effort because the op is a newb. Big deal.

Like I said, there's "a million of bugs". Make it easier for the developers!

I had this bug too when playing in the editor in the harbour, I just thought it was a single instance but as you have proven there is a funny thing that happens there.

Not sure its a mjor issue though really, not seen it in MP yet.

I was not trolling. I am all for making a better game here.

Nevertheless, if one cannot make a good set of comparative pictures, he shouldn't even be posting.

Yes, I see the bug now. It took a bit of effort because the op is a newb. Big deal.

Like I said, there's "a million of bugs". Make it easier for the developers!

the OP is not a newb. Everyone else but you could see the issue clearly, especially after the 3rd image by Whopper. The fact you couldn't spot it after my rehash of the images which made it so blatantly clear what the issue was, visually, makes me think you are a fool, or you are just in here to piss everyone off.

A million bugs, possibly, but even the dev's could pull out of those screenshots what didn't belong if they looked at them. No more visual evidence was necessary.

ok, lets all drop it now peoples :)

i was going to say: cant people try my little mission instead of arguing about a before picture being needed...but Thr0tts message implies it probably doesnt need to be tested by other people...3 people have now witnessed this, and it seems it may only be the harbour that is problematic...so not a high priority issue

i might try the other harbours...

or you are just in here to piss everyone off

Might have just hit the nail on the head with a sledgehammer there.

EDIT: Sorry whopper, posted just as you did. Will test.

the OP is not a newb. Everyone else but you could see the issue clearly, especially after the 3rd image by Whopper. The fact you couldn't spot it after my rehash of the images which made it so blatantly clear what the issue was, visually, makes me think you are a fool, or you are just in here to piss everyone off.

A million bugs, possibly, but even the dev's could pull out of those screenshots what didn't belong if they looked at them. No more visual evidence was necessary.

I'm sure "everyone else" is backing you up. Sorry, I cannot go against them. I apologize for not recognizing the bug earlier. This is game breaking, and the developers should be fired immediately.

In fact, you should fire them.

Right after they fix the mouse skipping bug.

Steakslim this arch2 doofus is an obvious pot-stirrer/antagonist with a very high self importance, and has now got your goat as he had mine. I politely suggest that you regard him as highly as flatulence... In public.

Sorry, forgot to post: I too have seen this when playing around with satcheling the cranes (which you can do in the winch room of the crane, nice animation that I'm sure some mission will use)

already in bug tracker:http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/2566

Edited by Scrub

Steakslim this arch2 doofus is an obvious pot-stirrer/antagonist with a very high self importance, and has now got your goat as he had mine. I politely suggest that you regard him as highly as flatulence... In public.

This exactly what I said:

What exactly am I looking at?

I am sorry, but please point that out in pics.

Whatever you are talking about, guys, is not clearly visible to me.

Please make a dramatic screenshots on a video.

I am sorry. I wasn't arguing against anything.

Just trying to understand what others are saying.

Forgive me for not seeing gosu details.

Providing proper screenshots from the beginning would be useful...

I'm sure "everyone else" is backing you up. Sorry, I cannot go against them. I apologize for not recognizing the bug earlier. This is game breaking, and the developers should be fired immediately.

In fact, you should fire them.

Right after they fix the mouse skipping bug.

Just because you don't find the issue important doesn't mean you have to use sarcasm, or dismiss the issue with such. My argument here is about you, not the devs or the bug.

edit: added quote to make it look like I wasn't talking to Abe Lincoln's ghost.

Edited by Steakslim

arch2 what mouse skipping bug any screens?

thanks

Here is a linky with videos:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=79153

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Just because you don't find the issue important doesn't mean you have to use sarcasm, or dismiss the issue with such. I'm argument here is about you, not the devs or the bug.

To be honest with you, I really don't care what you, or anyone else here, thinks about me. I care about the game getting fixed.

Steakslim do not hotlink images >100kb please, also do not post abusive comments to fellow forum members.

acrh2 remove image tags when quoting please, and please stop trolling the thread, just because you don't "see" the issue doesn't mean it's not relevant and/or important to other people, if the topic doesn't affect you then move on and post somewhere else.

Steakslim do not hotlink images >100kb please, also do not post abusive comments to fellow forum members.

acrh2 remove image tags when quoting please, and please stop trolling the thread, just because you don't "see" the issue doesn't mean it's not relevant and/or important to other people, if the topic doesn't affect you then move on and post somewhere else.

I didn't know about image tag replies. Sorry.

I was also very polite in the thread, it was not my intention to troll, just understand.

has this issue only occured at harbors so far? not dams or anywhere else?