Sign in to follow this  
cri74

Norwegian Arma 2 Team - Recruiting

Victrix Legion

Hello there !

We are a small group who have been playing toghether for the past 4-5 years, and have since release of Arma 2 found this game to be everything we had hoped for. We emphasize teamwork, military communication and strategies and fun gameplay. Age is set to 18 + years, but if you think you can behave, work as a team member, and be up till after midnight on a weekday then your more than wellcome to join us. All applicants must be able to understand/talk norwegian

- Ventrilo server

- Team server

- Forums

- Ftp

Please vist : www.victrixlegion.com

Edited by cri74

Najs, godt å se noen Norske klaner for en gangs skyld. Lykke til gutta.

Nice, good to see some Norwegian clans, for once. Good luck guys.

Our new forums are up, come and visit!

We have had quite a few new recruits, and play a lot on the TV2 servers, if

not in a mission on our own.

We are welcoming new players who would like to play with a like minded bunch of guys and gals, who take it serious to a degree :)

Hi there

Drop by our forums and post a challenge :)

NATO had a exercise last few weeks here is a article with picture / video from the armed forces

Video's and article

Click on the video to view

Proud to announce a few members of Victrix allso attended this exercise as commanders and officers ! ( can be viewd in the video)

A few more videos HERE

Some of you may know me from the game. My call sign is Whiskey Tango. My roommate and I have started the Ghost Tigers to supplement larger squads using small unit ambush, hit-and-run tactics, and by being the "eyes and ears" of the battlefield.

We are laid back and easy going, and want no one to feel pressured to be on the game all of the time. So what we are trying to do is to recruit enough people that we can usually get enough for at least a six-man recon team on any given Saturday. We do not have our own server, but that is subject to change.

I am a civilian, but am a war historian as a hobby. I mostly study the Vietnam era, particularly the LRRPs (Long Range Recon Patrol). I am an avid woodsman and marksman. I build custom rifles and make homemade ghillie suits.

My roommate, Jonathan, has been a friend of mine since middle school. And we grew up a few blocks from each other. Ironically, John's father (now deceased) turned out to be the very same Shelby "Shadow" Harris that I have read about in several LRRP biographies written by Gary Linderer, Dennis Foley, etc. He was a LRRP and Recondo School Graduate during the Vietnam War. Jonathan was a Marine, and has a very extensive knowledge of small unit tactics himself.

If you are interested in learning more about the Ghost Tigers, please visit our forum. Thank you, and hope to hear from you soon.

http://site165329-28207.mmoguildsites.com/