Sign in to follow this  
W1NDOWL1CKER

Starting to get tired of all those bugs

I'm sorry, but i'm getting really sick of the extreme buggyness of ArmA2.

I so much WANT to like this game, but it's not possible to play a single mission without ctd'ing or dying inside a tank without being shot at or being unable to quickly enter the ammocrates and so on and so forth.

I sincerely hope that something is going to be done about all this very quickly since i'm afraid that i'm far from the only person who's fed up with this shit and on the brink of abandoning the game altogether.

Again, I would love to like the game, but it's too frustrating to have to deal with all the bugs that are really ruining the gameplay.

? its not that bad. Few bugs here and there... nothing major. bulletproof trees, ai looking through grass are a little annoying, but meh.

edit: here, this might cheer you up:

Edited by sirex

Jesus, get a life, it is a great game, and if ain't up to your sniff, piss off. How many of these threads can one stand. Christ!

Jesus, get a life, it is a great game, and if ain't up to your sniff, piss off. How many of these threads can one stand. Christ!

how about you just don't open or read these threads if they annoy you so much...

think before you type :rolleyes:

? its not that bad. Few bugs here and there... nothing major. bulletproof trees, ai looking through grass are a little annoying, but meh.

edit: here, this might cheer you up:

Great song with great lyrics!! It's true what they sing though. And you're right, it isn't THAT bad...