Sign in to follow this  
Megakill

Arma 2 - need help

Hi i have just bouhgt arma2 on pc

Nvidia 7900GTX

4500+ duel core spu

2gig ram

19" widescreen

no matter what settings i set it to its blurry, i cant make our buildings or vehicles......ive tried al resolutions also 3d....asl settings on low high very high and also set the vision to high or low and i cant get it to run smoothy or get rid of the blurr....can sumone help

settingsz.th.jpg

my system is fairly similar to yours (although my tft is not widescreen) try those settings as a starting point.

I noticed dropping the res made most difference

problem is though mate ive already tried all the resolution and it makes no diff i dont know what the matter is :( thanks anyways

Try turning off AA and if that doesnt help, disable the post process effects. Remember that your screen goes blurry after you have run a small distance. Waiting clears it up. This is a feature, not a bug! ;)

yeh mate and im all for futuristic games but it blurry wen i stand still lol i would know if it were wind or rain or summat buts its the picture.......what does post process do?

post processing just adds depth-of-field and tries to smooth out textures; but really just makes it waaayy to blurry. Most people leave it off as it takes up resources but makes the game look worse