Sign in to follow this  
Cybersciver

MOUT/training

I guess I'm missing something obvious here, but how do you go from the anti-tank training to MOUT training without getting killed? I shot one of the guys shooting at me and got a warning message about friendly fire!

I guess I'm missing something obvious here, but how do you go from the anti-tank training to MOUT training without getting killed? I shot one of the guys shooting at me and got a warning message about friendly fire!

I had to do it the other way round, Mount first then Anti Tank otherwise I get killed while destroying the tanks.

The funny thing is that when I did the AT training followed by the MOUT, the AI did nothing except run around in circles. I could literally stand in the town street and watch them run by.

Needless to say, I passed MOUT with extreme excellence :/

It's very strange how differently this game plays on different systems.

If I start the AT training they come right out of the town and kill me on the range before the Mount Mission starts.

The Boot Camp is full of bugs and problems. I told the dude I want to fire heavy weapons, then I hear gun shots, look back, the instructor is dead and there's 2 people shooting from the town. And a million other stupid stuff happing all over the place in all missions.

I have encounterred only one bug, and thats the basic trainings Shooting range. Mout and AT weapons range work no matter what order I do them in. I got the latest 1.02 patch installed :rolleyes:

I have encounterred only one bug, and thats the basic trainings Shooting range. Mout and AT weapons range work no matter what order I do them in. I got the latest 1.02 patch installed :rolleyes:

It's different every time. Sometimes I get stuck when wanting to carry the guy in the medical training. Other times when I land the transport helicopter in the heli boot camp mission I get a "training accident" and it ends. Then I land it exactly on the same spot the same way and it's fine, but something else happens. And so on. Each training mission I had to to 4-5 times to actually finish it. One finished ok and it still showed as not done in the list, I had to redo it. And so on and so forth.

I finished the AT range and then asked for the MOUT mission and started walking to the MOUT area and got shot in the field on the way there, prolly 50m from the tent at the AT course. Seems the AI doesn't like to be in the MOUT either. :P