Sign in to follow this  
vshadow

Badlands/warfare- how rearm squad members?

Was wondering if and how I am able to rearm on of me squad members without having to lose my own weapons, is there something I’m missing?

Also how do you make a new team of solders, without having to add them to an existing one?

P.S. Or even better if someone can point me in a direction of a set of instructions explaining how to use all this stuff would be even better.

Was wondering if and how I am able to rearm on of me squad members without having to lose my own weapons, is there something I’m missing?

Also how do you make a new team of solders, without having to add them to an existing one?

P.S. Or even better if someone can point me in a direction of a set of instructions explaining how to use all this stuff would be even better.

Play the two tutorial mission:

- construction

- High Command

I think everything is here for play badlands, which is quite a nice mission.

i played tutorial and learned almost nothing.......

I have played the tutorial it does not explain the following.

-The buying of units

-The buying of weapons

-The operation of said structures

-And the 2 things I asked.:rolleyes:

Don’t get me wrong it was nice to have a response to this question it was also nice to have the small tutorial, but what would have been nicer was something exsplaining how to do all that. :bounce3:

Edit: Also anyone know if it’s possible to put any of the defence things such as the guns and launchers, on top of those bunker things you also capture? Basically is it possible to put anything at a height that requires a ladder?

Edited by vshadow

the interface is insane in this game , looks like its designed by 5 year old or retard..

sorry but thats what it does look like to most ppl...

Yeah, the interface really is crap. I'd say it might even be worse than the X3 interface.

The interface should visibly branch and be divided into sections. Here, it's like you find a brand new menu everyday, and some interface sections contain way too many different commands. In a game that can get as complicated as a modern RTS, that's simply unacceptable, especially given that it is played in the first person.

I've been disbanding my followers when they run dry. It's crazy.

I just give my old useless out of ammo slaves to the other AI's when possible, I live in the hope that at least the AI knows the option to rearm.

One way is that you give order " GEAR " to the soldier that's out of ammo or running low, and he will go to the nearest place where to get ammo or change gear, like fallen soldier etc. When the soldier gets there, the gearbox/window opens and you can manually select the weapon or ammo he gets.

Thats the way i usually do it, co's if you give him the order to "re-arm at that truck" etc, they always come back empty handed :mad: stupid sob's they are:yay:

By the way I was referring mostly to campaign so unfortunately I can’t seem to send any units to other squads (which is dumb) as I now have a squad of one person hanging around.

I had a play on an lan game I set up with just me self and realised how complicated the whole warfare style is, I never understood it in arma as I came in to that late from ofp because of taking ages for a new computer, though I think I got some of the details worked out now though there are not very helpful.

Sending squad members to friendly BTR's worked for me, as well as rearming Coops (only ammo though)

[Rant]

You what! :eek: That’s a bit long winded I’m sorry but how much thought went in to this part? It should be nice and quick and simple not a long winded as possible, most the time I want my guys armed and armed now while under fire, not shout to the enemy “hold on I have to rearm all my squad in the most difficult way possible talk amongst your selves for the next 10 minutesâ€

Btw: what happened to the good old opf and arma equipping screens that you used to get at the beginning to change equipment from the start

[/Rant]