Sign in to follow this  
GOZR

Config settings?

I'm looking for a way to adjust all graphics settings the ingame setups are just way to simple..

HDR effect need to go.

Also how can i run while firing ?

Anti aliasing and visual graphics are just horrible..

ARMA I look much better with out talking of Crysis that run much better and look better by far..

????

Run and fire? lol. Again this is not CoD.

Graphics look mighty fine to me.

If you aim while running it'll run slower and keep the rifle aimed. I wish you could run faster than the "aiming run" but slower than the "regular run", and keep the rifle raised and ready to fire. It's unrealistic to not be able to run at a reasonable (non-sprint) speed and shoot (inaccurately) at the same time.

The current run speed is too fast to realistically allow shooting, but the fact I have to either aim or walk in order to move and shoot is too restrictive (in comparison to RL).

America's Army 3 handled this nicely - if you're set to "run" you will run faster if your weapon is lowered.

arma2-bloom.jpg

Here something that drive me nuts ( picture look better )

Look at those cows glowing .... pretty much like flash lights..

Also yes you can run and shoot btw in Real life and very very important..

The problem i have with Arma2 at the moment it's that i feel very near sided... i can't see a thing..

''Look at those cows glowing''

Turn off post processing. It's been brought up in plenty other topics!

Yeap it's been OFF all the time but it doesn't matter still see my glowing cow and my men with a flash green or red light... Seriously i feel like i'm a soldier that need some serious glasses ...

the glow is a part og the SA. Just up you difficult setting, and the glow will dissapear. They were made to help you easily spot friends / foes.

Speeder Haaa!! thank you that made my Glow people disappear :)

Now just the unfocus back ground need some fixing..

Post processing, even if set to disabled or low, returns back to high no matter what u set the game to. This means every time u start up the game, you have to switch PP to high and then back down to low or disabled.

Great thx I wish we could have more specifics settings ingame of in the Config.

Highly agreed. I don't want to turn off post processing since it gives me so much wrt blur, optics, and nvg noise etc. But I'd like to get that glow off, it's just too much most of the time.