Sign in to follow this  
aussieterry84

Xbox live on pc version

Was having a scroll thru one of teh configs the other day and i noticed XBOX LIVE in there ;) and this is teh pc version!

Make's me wonder if BIS are thinking about implementing Xbox Live/Games For Windows into the game and thats why the Friends tab is greyed out atm ;).

hopefully they arnt planning on using GFWL or XBL.. it would be a bad idea. youve heard of Dawn of War 2 and how it failed right? One of the key reasons, was because it used games for windows live, instead of using Relic Online which Relic (the makers of DoW2) used for their previous very successful game of Company of Heroes.

hopefully they arnt planning on using GFWL or XBL.. it would be a bad idea. youve heard of Dawn of War 2 and how it failed right? One of the key reasons, was because it used games for windows live, instead of using Relic Online which Relic (the makers of DoW2) used for their previous very successful game of Company of Heroes.

Bwah you gotta be kidding me, Relic online phails worse then GFWL!

In CoH i can barely get into a quarter of the games, and the ones i can get in lag to high heaven!

DoW2 worked perfectly well with GFWL

Since the patch for CoH I have had no problems joining a server. However every Windows Live game (2 games) I have brought, I've never been able to see a server let alone get on to one.

Also hearing that Windows live wants to take over the server industry, trying to get more and more publishes and developers to release new games online for windows live and thus can only be run on Windows Live server.

Boycott Windows Live I say, Oh Noo OFP2 is for Windows Live :p

I have DOW2 as well and never had a problem with games for windows live, i actually even kinda like it as it appeals to my gamerpoints score whore dark side :) and then all my loser 360 only owning mates will get to be jealous when they see me online playing arma 2 and they have to wait for it wahahahahaa.